Chapter 20

"Flower," I hear the sleeping boy beside me say.

"Yes dear," I reply.

"What time it it?"

"It is almost eight o'clock," I tell him.

"Okay," he says. He turns over so I see his beautiful face and chest.

"Did you sleep well?" I ask him.

"Yes dear. Why didn't you sleep?" He asks.

"I was doing some school work for class on Monday," I tell him. "And I called out of work for tomorrow night."

"Oh okay good. What are you working on?" He asks.

"An essay for English," I say.

"Elaborate."

"Um we are supposed to write an essay he didn't give us a topic," I say. "So I wrote this." He takes my laptop and reads the beginning of my essay.

"This is really good Flower," he says.

"Shut up. I just got bored so I wrote what essays actually are," I tell him.

"Yes but it's so true the introduction already has me hooked I know the rest is great," he tells me. He continues to read it and once he finishes it he gives it back to me.

"So it is good?" I ask.

"It's perfect," he says. He goes into his room for a bit and I email my essay to my teacher before nine so that it isn't late. When Harry returns he is dressed in clothes as if he is going somewhere. He walks into the kitchen and I walk in behind him.

"Going somewhere?" I ask him.

"Mhm I'm going to hang out with the guys for a bit at the bar," he says. My face falls instantly and I try to recover before Harry sees me.

"Oh okay," I say with a forced smile.

"Hey hey what's wrong," he asks and grabs my chin so I'm looking at him.

"Nothing go have fun," I tell him as honest as possible.

"Do you want me to stay with you baby because I can," he says.

"No it's not that it's just, don't drink too much okay," I say.

"I won't I promise," he says.

"We just got back on good terms and I don't want a repetition of the last few days," I say. He pondered for a second and then looks over to me.

"That won't happen," he tells me.

"Mhm," I agree. He leaves a little bit afterwards giving me a kiss and walking out the door. Now it's just me and Molly. As I'm sitting on the couch my phone rings.

"Hello," I say.

"Hey little sis," my brother Arlo says.

"Hi lovely how are you?" I ask.

"I'm great just about to head to a party, how about you," he asks.

"Wishing I was with you," I admit.

"Well get ready I'll be there to get you in 10 minutes," he says.

"Really?"

"Yes I have to get river and that friend of yours too so hurry up," he says.

"Aw I love you you're the best big brother ever," I say.

"I know," he says and hangs up. I lave Harry's apartment careful to not wake up Molly. I go over to my apartment and change. (Out fit above.) once I finish getting dressed I add a little mascara to my eyes. Then I put on some jewelry. I look at my hair in the mirror and it actually looks nice and wave so I leave it. My phone dings and I know it's a text from Arlo. I lock my door and run downstairs to get in the car. I get in the front and close the door.