Chapter 39

Harry's been gone for like four days now and I'm really starting to miss him. I'm sitting in my bed reading fifty shades of grey again and I suddenly get a thought. I've been really horny since Harry left. I think back to when he asked if I masturbated and I used to all the time before him, but I haven't done it recently. I drop my book and take all my clothes off. I lock my door to make sure River or someone doesn't show up and barge in. Then I lay on the bed and get comfortable. I lay on my back and begin to rub and grab my boobs. I imagine Harry is rubbing and touching me. I think of all the dirty things he has said to me before and bite my lip. I slip my hand down in between my legs and I feel moisture. I start to rub my clit with one hand and I begin to moan. I wish I had Harry's rough long fingers, but I don't so I pretend I do. I take my other hand and begin to pump in and out.

"Ah," I moan. The intensity is building in my stomach and I know I'm gonna cum any minute now. I pump faster and faster while my other hand rubs my clit.

"Oh god," I Yelp as I clench around my fingers. I feel the liquid come out on my fingers and onto the bed. Shit I squirted again. I remember the other night of Harry asking for pictures so I decide maybe to not be so uptight and give him something to think about. I snap a picture of my release on my fingers and pussy and send it to him. I giggle as I press send. I go into the bathroom and wipe off. I hear my phone ding while I'm in my room.

"Hi baby," I say still slightly out of breath.

"Flower I'm in a meeting. I had to excuse myself," he says.

"Sorry I was just so horny daddy and I remember you asked for pictures," I tease him.

"Fuck did you imagine me playing with your pussy," he asks.

"Mhm. I came so quickly," I tell him.

"I can't wait to fuck you. I get to go home early so I'm getting on a plane tonight I should be there around 3 am or 4, but I have a car waiting at the air port in ," he says.

"Okay well I'm gonna go lay in your bed naked and wait for you," I say.

"Go to sleep I'll wake you when I get there. I've got to go now love," he says.

"Alright night daddy." I say and giggle. Harry groans and hangs up the phone. I put big t shirt and panties and walk over to Harry's. I bring Molly with me. I walk into his house and go straight to the bedroom. I take my t shirt off and leave my panties and get into bed. I fall asleep rather quickly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry POV
"Son remember in February you are coming back here permanently to run the business," my dad says.

"Yes sir I know," I tell him. I frown at the thought of leaving flower behind. She's gonna be so upset, but I have to do this.

"That's all you're free to go," he says. "And tell your girlfriend I said Hi."

"Yes sir," I say trying not to sound angry. I grab my bags and head out of the office. I get in the car and tell Joseph, my fathers driver, to take me to the airport.
~~~~~~~~~~~

My plane lands at about four thirty in the morning. I'm so exhausted. I go to the counter to check in and the girl is on the phone.

"Excuse me I've just gotten off my flight I'm exhausted. I need the keys to my car," I tell her.

"I'm sorry s-sir. Your name," she asks.

"Harry Styles make it quick," I say and she nods. She goes in the back and returns with the keys to my Audi.

"Thanks," I say. I go and get into my car and speed to my apartment. I carry all my luggage to the elevator. I start to doze off as the elevator dings to my floor. I walk to my door and see that it's unlocked. Fucking Flower never locks the door. I sit my bags by the door and drop my boots. When I go inside my room my eyes widen and jaw drops. She's laying there completely naked except for her black lace panties sleeping. She lays on her stomach with her leg perked up making her ass look huge as hell. I have to touch her. I take my clothes off and go over to the bed. She rolls over onto her back and pulls the cover onto her. Perfect I think to myself. I come onto the bed and lift the sheets over her legs so they are showing. I rub my hands over them and she stirs a bit in her sleep. I pull her panties down her legs slowly and toss them to the side. I wrap one arm across her waist and run my fingers across her fresh wax, surprisingly this time she left a little patch of hair. I lean down and kiss her pussy and she moans in her sleep. I start to lick and suck on her clit

"Ah god," she moans. She's awake now. Time for some real action.

Flower POV
"Ah god," I moan. I feel someone in between my legs. I lift the sheet and see Harry's curly brown hair. He looks up and smirks at me and I push his head back down. He starts to push his fingers in and out of me while sucking on my clit.

"Oh Harry I'm gonna cum," I moan. This pushes him to go faster and suck harder. I feel my legs shake as I release around his fingers. He licks up my release and then he gets up and slides off his boxers and enters me.

"Fuck you're so tight," he groans. He pushes in and out of me fast. I can feel my second orgasm building up.

"Oh Harry," I moan. He keeps pushing into me harder and harder I can tell he is about to come.

"Come on baby cum for me," I whisper in his ear. I push the sweaty curls off his forward as he pushes into me. He hits the sensitive spot between my legs again and I release around him. Harry's eyebrows furrow and his faces scrunched up. I know he's about to cum. He pulls out quickly and released into my stomach with a loud groan.

"Oh fuck," he says aloud and falls on top of me.

"You're such a big baby," I say and roll my eyes. He wraps his arms around me and lays his head on my chest. I begin to play with his hair.

"I missed you," he says into my chest. I can feel him leaving hickeys on my chest but I don't care.

"I missed you," I tell him and he hums in response. "Stop giving me hickeys."

"Alright I'm sleepy anyways," he says. A few minutes later Harry's breathing slows down and I know he has fallen asleep. Although I'm uncomfortable I love being in Harry's arms so I fall asleep too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get up to answer my ringing phone and Harry groans.

"Hello," I say.

"Flower Good morning, it's Mrs. McAllister," the woman says.

"Oh hi good to hear from you again," I tell her.

"I hear things are going great down at the studio and I wanted to congratulate you," she says.

"Thank you so much," I tell her.

"Also I was calling to inform you of the show your work is being showed in this weekend in New York," she says.

"Oh yes of course I remember," I lie.

"Very well it's Saturday night we sent the tickets to your home address," she says. "Hope to see you there and have a good rest of the week."

"You as well. Thank You," I say nervously. I hear the line go dead and I hang up. I roll over in bed to see Harry still sleeping. I decide to get up and shower before them so he depart try and get in with me. After I shower I get and dry my body. I brush my teeth and moisturizer my skin. Then I add a little make up and put on my navy blue Victoria secret panties and matching bra. When I exit the bathroom I see Harry laying in bed on his phone.

"You're always on your phone," I tell him. He rolls his eyes at my comment and glances at me in my panties. Then I hear the camera sound of him taking pictures.

"Stop it Harry that's like pornography," I tell him.

"Come on you have clothes on let me get just a few pictures," he says. I turn around so my back is facing him and he starts to take pictures again. I turn around and he grins at me. I start to crawl on the bed as seductively as possible and Harry bites his lip as he takes more pictures. When I'm straddling his lap I grab the phone and take some pictures of him.

"Oh stop I'm naked," Harry screeches in a girly voice. He pushes me off of him over to the other side of the bed and gets up and runs naked to the bathroom. I lay there laughing and thinking how did I get so lucky.