Chapter 28

"Rise and shine Angels," Daisy shouts.

"Daisy stop it we are sleeping," I groan.

"It is my wedding day you bitches so everything I say goes. NOW GET UP," she says raising her voice at the end.

"What time is it?" Rebecca asks.

"It is ten o'clock. We have hair appointments and make up at eleven. You both have plenty of time to shower and eat before we go but we need to be on our way to the salon by 10:45," she says. "Flower you are driving because Rebecca's car is a pig sty."

"Okay," I say. I roll out of bed and go into the bathroom as take a quick shower to save water for Rebecca. When I get out I put on a sport bra and a thong. I then through a black t shirt dress on over top and add my birkenstocks and I'm ready to go. I don't wash my hair or do make up since that's where we are headed. Daisy emerges from the living room wearing a long tie dye skirt with a black tank top for the top that is cut in half to show off her flat stomach.

"I love your skirt D," I say.

"Thanks jack got for me when he was in Argentina," she says.

"Oh yeah I forgot to ask you what he does," I say.

"He is a photographer. He is super good he takes a lot of landscape pictures and he is super into art," she says.

"Me too," I say.

"I know I showed him some of the stuff you drew for me hanging in the house when we first met and he took all of these creepy antique photos of it you have to see it one day," she says.

"I would love too," I tell her. Rebecca exits the bathroom wearing a pretty sundress and some flip flops.

"Everyone ready," Daisy asks.

"Yeah let's go," I say. We take the elevator to the parking garage where my car is and get in. Then we drive for about ten minutes to find the salon that daisy goes too. When we arrive there are no customers here yet so we won't be here all day. All of us sit in a chair and the ladies begin their work.

One Hour Later

Finally we are all finished. Daisy has her hair nice and wavy down her back with a flower crown on the top. Rebecca and I have the same hair style. Our hair is in a low bun with smaller flowers weaved into it.

"Your hair looks so pretty daisy," I tell her.

"Thanks," she says. "You guys look perfect too."

"Thanks," Rebecca and I say in sync.

"Okay let's go get changed its one. I walk the isle at two, so we need to get dressed," Daisy says. We get in my car and drive back to the hotel. Once we get inside I slide off my dress and bra. As I'm taking my dress off the hanger the girls come in.

"Jesus Flower you just strip anywhere,"Rebecca says.

"Yeah well I'm pretty confident in all this," I say motioning to my body.

"Yeah you should be," Rebecca says and I laugh. I put the light pink lace dress on and it stops very low and it is super tight on my ass.

" Flower Your ass is huge," Daisy says.

"Yeah well I squat everyday for it so it should be," I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"But you look so so good," she tells me.

"Thanks I'm just gonna go bare foot all night," I say.

"Cool I actually got some of those jewels that you wear when you're barefoot and it looks like sandals," daisy says. We all take one and then we are ready. We stand in the mirror and take a selfie.