Chapter 15

It's been a couple of weeks now Harry and I haven't had any sexual contact since that day we kissed. Either he isn't attracted to me anymore or he is being cautious because of the accident. Anyway my leg is healing thank god and the cast comes off in two more weeks and I can get a boot. I told my mom what happened and she instantly started to cry. I have no idea why, but she did. Thanksgiving is coming up in three weeks and she said when she sees me she will have me healed in no time. I just finished writing an essay for my English class and I did a paper on psychopaths. I also got a job at a bookstore so I will have something to do in my spare time. I have my first shift today at 1:30.

I get out of bed and go take a bath. I hang my foot over the side of the tub and put the rest of my body inside. I wash my body and hair as much as I can, then I go into my closet and throw on a white t shirt dress that has a black collar. I add my black converse and then I'm ready. I walk Molly over to Harry's so that he can watch her while I work. He opens the door at the first knock.

"Hey," he says.

"Here's Molly I'll be back at 8," I say.

"How are you going to work with a cast and crutches?" He asks.

"I'm going to ride down the elevator, walk to my car, drive it with my working foot and then go sit at work all day," I tell him in a sarcastic tone.

"Let me drive you," he says.

"No stop acting like you care," I snap at him.

"Acting? What are you talking about I do care," he snaps.

"You sure as hell don't show it."

"Why don't I?"

"Why haven't I heard from you in the past two weeks," I yell.

"I-"

"You knew I needed your help after I got hurt and you said you would be there for me and then you just disappear," I yell.

"I didn't me-"

"And then it was right after we kissed so it made me feel like I did something wrong and you didn't want me anymore. This is what I was afraid of Harry," I admit.

"Flower," he says in a soft voice.

"No I don't have time right now I have to work. I'll see you later or something," I say. I wipe a tear from my eye and head to work leaving Harry behind me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I finish work I lock up and head home. When I get to the apartment building I park my car and slowly use my crutches to get to the lobby. When I enter the lobby I see Harry sitting down with Molly waiting for me. I pick her up from the ground and then I feel myself being lifted.

"Harry stop people are staring," I tell him.

"I'm trying to help and take care of you just shut up and let me do it," he snaps. I roll my eyes at him but shut up he is obviously angry and I don't feel like arguing. We get upstairs and he goes into his apartment and sits me down on the bed. Then he leaves for a moment I guess to shut the door and stuff.

"You're staying the night," he says.

"Oh am I." I get up from the bed and hop over to the dresser in his room where my clothes that he brought over are.

"Yes you are so we can talk," he snaps.

"I'm not talking to you until you lose your attitude and change your tone," I say. I walk into the bathroom and slam the door in his face when he tries to follow me. I hear something crash to the floor but choose to ignore it and let Harry have his little hissy fit. I run me a hot bath and throw my cast over the edge like I have been doing. Once I have washed up really quick I get out and put on my underwear and I go into Harry's room to grab a t shirt. I limp into the kitchen and living room but I don't see Harry. I notice the balcony door is open and I go out and I see Harry looking over the rail and smoking a cigarette.