Chapter 40

"Who called you this morning," Harry asks me while pulling out of the apartment parking lot.

"It was the lady about my art thing you know and so anyways..." I begin to tell him the story about my acceptance. "And the show is this Saturday in New York and I want you to go."

"Of course, we can take daddy's jet," Harry teases.

"Stop it," I whine. "One more thing my parents are going to be there." His grip tightens on the steering wheel.

"I am actually unavailable this weekend," he lies.

"Oh come on Harry it'll be good for you to meet them before Christmas because you can go ahead and break the ice. Pleease,"I try and persuade him.

"Fine but it if anything goes wrong in taking that jet back to L.A.," he tells me with a slight grin on his face.

"Yay you're the best," I say and kiss his cheek.

"Yeah you're sucking my dick later," he says and I roll my eyes.
~~~~~~~~

Harry POV

"Bye have a good day," I tell Flower as I drop her off. She leans over the console and I get a good view of her tits down her shirt.

"excuse me my eyes are up here," she says and I shift my gaze to her eyes. She has mesmerizing eyes. Blue on the left and hazel green on the right. She hates her condition but I think it's the most beautiful thing over ever seen.

"Right here," I ask and peck her lips.

"Mhm,"she moans in he kiss. I kiss her for a bit longer and she pulls away leaving me breathless.

"I have to go or I'll be late," she says and hops out.

"Later dirty hippie," I say out the window and she turns around and flips me off with both fingers. I finally pull off when she is out of my view. I drive down the road and my phone buzzes.

From: Zayn
"Hey man it's Z wanna come hangout?"

To: Zayn
"I'll be there in ten."

After about ten minutes I pull up to the old frat house where I used to stay. There is trash and all kinds of shit in the yard as usual. When I get inside I see a few bodies passed out in the floor and then I spit Liam cleaning up.

"Harry mate you haven't been here in like a month," Liam says and hugs me.

"I've been busy mate," I tell him.

"You've been getting busy," he says and points to the hickeys that Flower left on my neck.

"No it's not what you think. I kind of have a girlfriend now," I say.

"Holy hell is that Harry Styles I hear and did he just say he has a girlfriend," I hear my obnoxious best friends voice.

"Yes Louis it's me," I say.

"Pinch me I must be dreaming," he says and I punch him in the arm.

"I said pinch dick," he scoffs. Niall emerges from the kitchen with a stack of pancakes.

"The gangs all here," Liam says.

"Where is Zayn," I say. "He is the one who texted me."

"Probably fixing his hair," Louis teases.

"I heard that," Zayn says. "And I also heard Harry say he was in a relationship."

"Yes why is that so surprising," I groan.

"Because you're you man," Niall says and I give him a fake smile.

"Anyways who is the lucky contender," Louis asks.