Say yes...please?

"Will you go on a date with me?"
He asked.

"No." She said without even giving a second thought.

"Will you go on a date with me?"
He asked again.

"No.", she said rolling her eyes.

"Will you go on a date with me?"
He asked again.

"No, despo."
She said exasperatedly

He chuckled.

"Say Yes...please?" He said grinning.

.x.x.x.

.x.x.x.

Earth, indeed is round. We come across people whom we think we would never meet again.

Same happened with Derek, a night...a song...a girl and those enthralling brown eyes. They had left a profound impression on Derek's mind. After 7 years, million dreams and countless nights that had spend awaken, he thought it's over until that moment.

They came across again but this time it was different. It was the web of weird circumstances they found themselves entangled in. Iris didn't knew Derek but Derek certainly had an idea of what and who Iris was. Maybe it was destiny or just life but Derek became the most unwanted but part of her life.

No matter how cliche it sounds but that's how all love stories ought to begin. That's how the stories unroll themselves leading to either the 'happily ever after' or the 'tragic end'.
Through Denial to the ultimate station of Acceptance.

But the question is would she be able accept the change that her life brought upon her or would she dwell upon the pain that past inflicted on her?

Continue....