chapter 1 : we're moving

We're moving

Two little words that made my whole life change. Why me? I've lived here my whole life, 17 years and it's the only part of my parents I have left and my aunt just wants to take it all away in the blink of an eye. I tried to refuse but she said since she's the legal guardian I can't have a say since im not 18. I mean its not even like I'm trying to stay because of friends , which I don't have.

You see when the accident happened it changed me I wouldn't talk at all really only when I had to so I lost all my friends although some stayed longer than others they eventually left to. I basically had nothing left to live for so why should I enjoy life? Well now according to my aunt I will be fulfilling my life and having a fresh start. But you see the thing she doesn't realize is I don't need a new start I won't change and no one is going to make me. I miss my parents and I just want them back and no matter how many times I tell my aunt she won't listen.

***

Packing up the boxes and headed to my new so called home was a thrill to my aunt but for me it consist of head phones and music blasting in my ears. This sucks , and I was trying to make her realize I was NOT happy about this drastic change at all.

Soon we pulled into a neighborhood I could see little kids running in their yards all happy and playful and that alone made me smile. But nothing good last for to long because as soon as that smile showed up It got wiped right off my face. there in front of me was my new "home". It was a 2 story house with tan and bash wall with green grass, when I walked inside the place looked very nice so I went to check out the bedrooms upstairs and then decided I was going to have the second largest bedroom.

The moving van people then decided to put our stuff in the house and as I went to go explore the neighborhood my aunt started unpacking. I didn't tell her where I was going but I didn't feel she had the right to know since it was her decision that made me come her.

As soon as I got out the door I ran. I loved to run the feel of the wind and the adrenaline make me forget everything so I ran for a while in the neighborhood until I saw a playground. The swings on the playground made me think of the old days when me and my parents would come and I would tell my daddy to push me hire and higher and when id get scared he always told me he'd be there to catch me when I fall.

I suddenly felt my eyes get watery but I stayed strong and stopped the tears from falling and just as I was about to turn around I ran smack dab into somebody! I then fell really hard on my butt.

"oh my gosh im so sorry I didn't mean to do that, gosh im such a clutz are you ok?"

I looked up to see a blonde haired guy with bright green eyes staring down at me with concern. But at the moment I couldn't help but notice his nice even tan and his great 6 pack abs showing threw from his drenched white t-shirt. Soon enough that moment was gone and I snapped out of it and politely told him yes and then took his hand and pulled myself up.

"im so so sorry I didn't see you there...are you ok? ..... my name is Jason by the way."

"um i-im o-ok but thanks" I stuttered and then was turning around to walk away

"wait you didn't tell me your name and can I make it up to you..?"

"my name is Angel.... And no its not really necessary...." I replied

"oh well then umm.... How bout I run with ya in the morning? And how come I haven't seen ya around here?"

"um I just moved here and sure... I mean you don't have to"

"no I want to. So what school are ya going to?" he asked me

"oh uh... I think its called Jakewood high school... I don't know if that's right"

"well ill be darned that's the school I go to! How old are ya maybe we have classes together?!"

"im seventeen and a junior."

"me to! Well ill just have to show ya around the school. Would ya like me to?"

"um sure...." I said unsure if I really wanted to have him show me around I still couldn't believe how much I was saying to him. I just got this happy vibe when I was with him so it made me comfortable and I hadn't been this comfortable since, well since I don't even know that's how pathetic it is.

"hey cheer up darling ill make sure its fun well ill meet you here at this park tomorrow at 6 am and then ill take ya to school as long as its ok with your parents?" he said more in a question.

"sure." I tried to sound excited but to be honest right when he said parents he brought me back to reality and that they were gone.

I then turned to walk away so he couldn't see the frown that had now been placed on my face, but suddenly he called my name.

"Angel?!"

"yes?" I said half turning around

"Smile, it looks better on ya" and with that he turned and walked away.

Standing there with shock I wondered how he knew I was frowning but before I knew it I was smiling again.

****

Walking into my new "home" after running back I thought it would be best if I organized my room and pick out my clothes for school tomorrow. I mean not only did my aunt put pressure on me by making me move but now I have to worry about going to a new school. I mean everyone at my old school knew me before I was this quiet girl. They knew I was a wild party animal and I loved attention. But now im just a sad lost and shy girl.

I guess losing your parents can do that to someone. Gosh just thinking about them makes my heart hurt and the tears build up. I mean sometimes I wish it was me. why couldn't I be the one in that car?

so guys this is my first story that I've ever written and I don't know how im doing so far sorry for the wrong spelling. it needs to be edited but I hope yall like it so far.....