Chapter 15 : Seeing Luke at the mall

"Shit he saw m-" my eyes widened as I realized what I had just said. I just cussed I hadn't done that in what felt like forever. But I'm not going to lie it felt a little good. I guess Jason was just as shocked as I was because he was looking at me with wide eyes.

"Angel did you just cuss?"

"u-m-m no" And now I was back to the shy and stuttering girl. Jason looked like he was about to say something when someone interrupted him. 

"Hey Angel."

"oh h-hey Luke I didn't expect you here." I said quietly.

Soon Chris walks over and so does this guy that I have never seen before. As they get closer I see that the guy I don't know is checking me out and hes not the least bit afraid for me to know. So I started getting uncomfortable and unconsciously started moving closer to Jason. But soon enough Luke realizes whats going on and tells that guy to back off.

"Angel can I talk to you.... In private?"

"Angel you don't have to if you don't want to, we can leave.." Jason said

"No its ok I will be right back." I say with a small smile because of how thoughtful Jason was being.

Once we got far enough from Jason Luke began to talk to me.

"Angel did- did anything happen when I got ah wasted? D-did I say anything?" He asked me while scratching the back of his neck. I wondered why he was stuttering.

"Not much but you did say something about your dad...."

I could tell that he tensed up when i said his dad.

"What did I say about my dad?" he asked me

"That you didnt want to be like him."

Then he just stood there. So i attempted at talking to him again and he just remained silent so i began to walk off but he pulled me back.

"Thank you" he said so queit i almost missed it.

I couldnt believe it so i just stood there flabbergasted. I had no clue what to say.

"For what?" i asked still in shock.

"For taking care of me and helping me" he answered me

"Oh..... that was n-no problem, i was just wondering why you got drunk or how becuase you were there with me at school in the morning."

"I don't really want to talk about it. I'm sorry for being mean to you or if i ever did anything when i was drunk." he said

I couldnt believe it. I mean was this the same Luke that got mad at me for sitting in his chair at school?!

"I-its ok." And with that I left to go back to Jason. Luke followed behind and once he got to his friends he said bye to me and they left leaving me and Jason.

"Sooo what did he want?" I was waiting for him to ask that

"N-nothing really but I think me and Luke are friends now...." i got queiter with each word i said.

And Jason didnt ask me anything after that infact his whole attiude changed and i didnt know why. So we walked around to a couple more places and then headed home.  

i hope you enjoyed this chapter! i know its short but i didnt think i would get 4 votes so soonnn so i had to type it right now! thxxx

THANK YOU!!!!!! I GOT 4 MORE VOTES AND A COMMENT SO I DECIDED TO POST THIS UPDATE! :)

THIS TIME I AM ASKING FOR  5 VOTES and 2 COMMENTS TO UPDATE BY THIS WEEKEND! :)

thank yallll