Chapter 15 : Lukes acting weird

"I-I d-doooonn'tt knn-ooww" he slurs his words and that's when i realize Luke is drunk!

"ok... just come with me please." I beg him, I really don't know what I'm doing here but I know that I need to get him at least out of this place. So that's what I do, I grab his keys from him after searching for them and head to his car. While driving he remains quiet and I see a small playground with nobody on it so that's where I park. I look over at him and start to speak.

"Luke what's going on? How did you manage to get drunk after bringing me to school?"

He didn't reply instead he just grunted.

"well then...." I just remain silent until he tells me what's going on because I may be nice but I refuse to let him take advantage of me helping him and risking me getting caught.

Then he finally speaks but what he says shocked me.

"You know... you havvvveee puuuurty eyes" he slurs

"ok listen your drunk, I need to take you home. Is your mom or da-"

He cuts me off "Don't. Say. That. Word." suddenly it seems like he's sobered up a bit and got tense.

So with this new tense atmosphere I decide to take him home. Once we arrived to his house I didn't really look around but found his room and took him there and told him to lay down.  After he got into his bed i got up and began to leave when he surprised me and grabbed my wrist.

"Please don't leave."

I hesitate but when I look at his face he just looks so desperate so I just sit there on his bed and tell him I will stay.  But he shocked me by pulling me down and telling me to lay with him so I do. Although I resisted it he just pulled me tighter.

...............................................................................................................................................

As I awoke I snuggled into my soft pill- wait a second this is not a pillow! Oh gosh I forgot, I quickly got up from laying with Luke and began to head home but before I did I put a blanket over him and as I did that he mumbled something like "please don't let me be like my dad....." I am definatly confused but I couldn't ask him so I just left very quietly.Once I got home it was like 11 pm and so I decided to just go back to bed.

As I got out of bed in the morning I remembered I was going to be hanging out with Jason today! I quickly got dressed and ready.  All of a sudden there was a car honk and I knew it was Jason. I quietly headed downstairs and avoid my Aunt but before I got out the door I heard a voice that I dreaded to hear.

"where do you think your going?"

"out"

" I don't think so"

"you cant tell me what to do!"

"yes I can young lady and you will also listen to me young lady. I am your legal guardian!"

And that's when I blew up.

"well just because my parents are gone doesn't give you the right to be so controlling!" I shouted

"They didn't give you the right to go to a party and look what happened!"

I quickly ran outside and burst into tears. How could she go there and now I know that she blames me for their death. While crying I felt a hand on my back and jumped back and that's when I saw Jason. I totally forgot he was coming once I got into the argument with my Aunt.

"Angel what happened?" he asked with concern.

"Nothing." I wiped the tears from my cheeks and headed to his truck.

"what happened Angel?" Jason questioned me once again in the truck.

"n-n-othin-n-ng" I stuttered to get the words out as I felt the tears begin to prick at the back of my eyes

"Was it Luke?" He asked me with a stern tone

"no" I replied flatly. " I just don't want to talk about it right now, lets just go please"

"Okay but you know you can talk to me or you could even come over to my house when you need to" he looked at me with sincerity

"Thank you Jason I really appreciate that." I said with a small smile.

Once we arrived at the mall Jason came around and opened my door, I thanked him as we walked into the food court.

"Do you want to get something to eat?"

"um no thanks, maybe we could just walk around for a little while."

***

After walking around for about an hour we were walking by the vans store when I saw someone I was NOT expecting to see. Luke. Luke was here. Suddenly I hid behind Jasons back, why? I don't know why I did, but I hadn't seen Luke since yesterday when he was drunk and I ended up falling asleep with him.

"umm Angel what are you doing behind me?" he snapped me out of my thoughts

"oh uh.... I don't know..." then Jason must have seen Luke and made a connection.

"Angel you cant hide from him."

So I slowly but surely moved out from behind him only to see a smirking Luke staring right at me.

OK so finally i got to post something!! And i got 5 more votes :) thank yall this time im only asking for 4 MORE VOTES to update! hope yall enjoyed it. keep reading! thanks

xoxoxo