Chapter 14 : Whats going on with luke?

NEED 5 VOTES!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once I got to Luke's house I knocked on the door and by the second knock he managed to open the door. Instead of doing what he did yesterday he actually acknowledged me and said good morning.

"Good morning to you too"  I replied

He chuckled a little and then headed to the car. This Is when I got to check him out, don't get me wrong the guy is a serious douchebag sometimes but he's HOT. Suddenly I got snapped out of my little checking out moment when Luke was saying something to me leaning against the car.

"You know if you wanna stare all you got to do is take a picture it would last longer." he smirked

I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked to the ground. I felt so embarrassed, so I trudged to the car and got in and looked out the window until we arrived to school. once we got to school I thanked him and went to class not bothering to see what or where he was going.

In Math class

Once I got to math class it was pretty boring until Jason started talking to me.

"hey Angel"

"hey"

"so I was wondering if you might want to hang out with me tomorrow since we got no school and its Saturday?" he struggled to ask me

"umm sure but were just gonna hang out as friends right?" I asked to see if he wanted more than to be friends.

"u- ya just as friends... so I will just pick you up at your house tomorrow?"

"yup"

And for the rest of the day until lunch I zoned out. When the bell for lunch rang I decided I was going to go sit outside at my tree. As I sat down I rested my head on my knees and just thought about life. But then i noticed a shadow, I waited for who ever it was to go away but they never did so i looked up to see Luke.

" What are you doing here Luke?" i questioned him with shock.

No reply.

Suddenly he begins to topple over so i quickly get up and help him, I repeat my question again.

" Luke what are you doing here?"

OK SO I NEED AT LEAST 5 MORE VOTES TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!

ok so i have been really busy lately but i'm trying my best to at least post something. so about the whole 5 VOTES thing, if u give me 5 votes I will make the next chapter and it will be  longer than this. Otherwise its probably going to be this short b/cuz I really don't know if people are actually liking my books ... so whats the point in writing if yall don't like it :/ so anyway sorry abt the short chapter!

PLEASE VOTE

PLEASE COMMENT

THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERSSS FOR READING MY BOOK!

Also what do you thinks going to happen with Luke?!?!?!?! :P