chapter 7 : Arriving at dinner

OK ASHER IS NOW LUKE!!!!! ASHER = LUKE im sorry for changing his name! but please don't get confused! :)

RECAP 

After a long boring lesson the bell finally rang. I was now on my last class of the day: study hall. Walking into the library I took a seat in the corner only to find someone walking this way. It was that Chris guy. He sat down pretty close to me but not to close and began talking to me.

"so your new here?" 

(End of recap)

"y-ye-ea" I stuttered

"oh well im chris and I could help you in art if you need, they usually don't place new people into the high arts class so if its to hard I could help you." he said genuinely trying to be nice and not one of those cocky guys.

"um no thanks I don't really need help...." I said nicely.

"oh okay well if you do just let me know!"

"ok" and with that I kept on studying until the bell rang.

As I went outside I saw Jason by his truck so I decided to walk over to him. He then grinned and told me that he could give me a ride so I smiled and said thanks.

After a while he finally dropped me off home and I thanked him. As I entered my house my aunt told me that we were going to be having dinner at one of her workers houses and that they lived in our neighborhood. I refused but she insisted and told me I had no say in this. I asked her what I should wear and she told me to wear something nice. So I headed to my room and did as I was told and put on some black skinny jeans and a black shirt and nice small black heels. I still refused to wear make-up.

"Angel get down here now! We're leaving!" My aunt yelled

"im coming!!!" I replied. I then rushed downstairs and made her aware of my presence and she gave a look of acceptance of what I was wearing. I sighed in relief and we headed out.

As we walked to the house my aunt told me to keep my mouth shut for most the time unless asked to speak and I was perfectly fine with that so I agreed. When we got to the peoples house I looked it over, it was a nice 2 story house with a fresh green lawn. But something seemed to be off I couldn't put my mind on exactly what it was but I just got a odd vibe. I soon got pulled out of my trance as my aunt rang the doorbell.

Soon enough a woman that looked in her 30's, thin, with long blonde hair and blue eyes answered the door. She then welcomed us and directed us to the dining room. I took a seat on the farthest chair at the table and kept my mouth closed while my aunt and the woman known as Cassandra were in the kitchen. Suddenly there was pounding coming down from the stairs and then a little yelling from the kitchen.

Next thing I knew someone was behind me and they started speaking but when they did my eyes widened as I recognized the voice.

i hope yall like this chapter! who do you think is the person she recongnized??!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

Thxxxx :)