chapter 24 : Ugh.

I choose to....

Stay. I closed the door and turned back around to set my stuff down but was squished by Luke.

"Luke, please dont kill me!." I exclaimed. 

"Sorry." he smiled sheepishly.

***

Eventually I had to get home, so Luke walked with me to my house. Stepping on the porch I hugged him and thanked him. Then the door opened and there stood my aunt.

"Oh! Hey Luke what a suprise to see you." she smiled "would you like to come in?"

He glanced at me unsurely but I just nodded.

"Yes mam." So she let him in and when I walked behind him she winked at me. I thought I was going insane, my aunt was never happy and not the least bit nice! What the hell was going on with that woman?!

"Angel are you coming?" Luke snapped me out of my trance and when I looked at him he seemed as if he was a bit nervous.

"Did you guys eat?" my aunt questioned.

"No." 

"Okay well I will make some dinner, please prepare the table."

***

Dinner was actually nice, and then when Luke had to go home I thought my aunt would go back to being mean but she stayed friendly which was very odd. 

"Sooo what happened with Luke?!" she questioned me as if she were really intrested. But hey, I will tell her.

"Well we went to his house ans hung out and it was nice." I couldnt wipe the grin off my face. \

"Well thats good." she said with a small smile "Goodnight." And she left.

Finally pulling the covers over me in bed I checked my phone and had two new messages. One from Luke and one from Jason. I went to Lukes first. 

Goodnight Angel :)  -L

I could feel the smile tugging at my lips. Of course I replied with goodnight back. 

Hey! We should maybe hang out soon! -Jason 

So i replied with ummm. sure when? 

Then I set my phone down and fell asleep. 

***

Soon enough there was a honk, so I headed outside. Before I even got in the car I could tell something was wrong with Luke from his serious look.Getting in the car I felt the whole atmpsophere tense up. 

"Goodmorning." I tried lightening the mood up.

'Goodmorning" he mumbled back. 

During the car ride I built up the courage to ask him whats wrong.

"Luke whats wrong?" I rested one of my hands on top of his and he seemed to relax a little. 

No response. But he didnt take my hand off still.

"Luke?"

Still no response. 

"Okay Luke come on talk to me.,"

Nothing, Nada. Alright, well let me try something eles.

"Luke stop the car." I said in the sternest voice possible, we were still in my neighboor hood.  He still didnt stop the car so I shouted. 

"Luke stop this god damn car now!" 

I guess i shocked him and he stopped the car. Once it came to a complete stop I opened the car door and got out. I know I was being stupid but I wasnt going to stay in a car with someone who didnt want me in it. So I started walking to school but he kept the car along side of me with the window roled down.

"May I help you with something?" I asked him.

"Angel get in the car," he sighed.

"Why would I want to get into a car with someone who doesnt even want me in it. I thought we were friends but now you wont even talk to me." 

He stoped the car and came around to me. 

Taking my hands he began talking "We are friends." he insisted.

"Well it sure as hell dont seem like it." I shook his hands off. 

"Im sorry. I am just having a really bad morning. Will you please come back in the car?" 

"Will you tell me whats wrong?" 

"Yes." Well I didnt expect that answer. 

"Okay, Fine." I sighed. 

Once in the car he began to explain what was going on, 

OKAYY! IM SORRY FOR THIS SHITTTYYYY FILL IN CHAPTER! BUT IM TRYING HARD TO GET SCHOOL WORK AND THREE OTHER STORIES DONE! so please please keep reading! I hope this chapter is okayyy! 

OH AND BTW IK THIS HAS GRAMMAR/SPELLING/PUNCTUATION PROBLEMS IM FIXING IT AT THE END OF THE BOOK!!!!

thanks for reading! 

love yall

xoxoxoxoxox