chapter 12 : Driving with Luke to school

OK ASHER IS NOW LUKE!!!!! ASHER = LUKE I'm sorry for changing his name! but please don't get confused! :)

RECAP:

I set my alarm clock to go running in the morning and then cried myself to sleep.

***

Soon enough i woke up and headed outside and waited for jason.

(end of recap)

we jogged for a while and i headed back home and changed and was about to go outside to jasons truck when my aunt came into the living room.

"where do you think your going" she questioned me

"im going to ride with jason..."

"oh no your not you are riding with Luke!" she commanded

"bu-"

"what i say is final!" and with that she left me standing in the living room.

Slowly i walked to jasons truck and explained that i couldnt ride with him today but i would ride with him tommorow. He told me that was ok. so i turned around and trudged my way over to Lukes house. This was going to be one fun ride to school.

When i got to Lukes front door i hesitantly knocked on the door and after a couple knocks he answered the door. I took a moment to gaze at his beautiful good looks and what he was wearing today. And he looked HOT.

Snapping out of the moment he walked right past me and got into the car leaving me standing there stunned. i waited for the him to drive off but he didnt. I finally got in the car and closed the door and as soon as my door shut he sped off. i could tell he didnt want to be talked to. Finally after a long drive we arrived at school and i built enough courage to talk to Luke.

"ok listen im sorry about yes-" i started.

Then he just got out of the car in the middle of my sentence so that pissed me of. i mean who does he think he is! I was trying to apologize and he decides hes gonna leave well hell no, not this time. Once i got out of the car i saw him a couple feet away and i stormed over to him.

"Hey whats your problem!?" i half screeched

"i dont have one." he stated and then walked away.

I stood there stunned once again today. I mean was i that mean to him yesterday and i apoligized for taking his seat. what eles could I have done now?!

***

Once i took a seat in my first period, English Luke entered the door. I wondered what he was doing here? i didnt see him yesterday. Then he handed the teacher some paper and the teacher gladly accepted it and pointed to the desk in my row but all the way in the back. As he walked down to get to his seat i didnt dare look up once and then continued on until the bell rang.

Soon enough it was math class and i saw jason.

"hey jason!"

"hey"he replied and for the rest of the class i just sat there and pretended to be listening to the lecture from the teacher.

As i made my way to my science class i had to stop by locker. By the time i sat in my seat the bell had just rang. I sighed with relief. Then i had to listen to a boring lesson until i heard something.

"hey... pssttt." i thought i heard Luke

"Angel...!" this time i knew Luke was talking to me , so i looked over.

"what?" i whispered.

"meet me outside after school so i can take you home" And with that the bell rang and he walked out of the classroom before i had time to process what he just said to me.

***

On the way to my lunch Jason questioned me about my encounter with Luke and I just told him that it was nothing. I followed Jason to his table in the cafeteria and then he introduced me to his friends.

"hi Im Sarah and this is Melony and Chloes running a bit late today.... oh and over there is Brice, James, and mason." they all waved or said hi to me as she said there names.

After I took a seat next to Jason in walked Luke and his friend Chris. They didn't sit , instead they walked over to the wall and stood there. But I had to admit Luke did look admirable from where I was looking and then I remembered I needed to talk to him. I told Jason I would be right back and built up some courage and walked over to Luke.

"hey you don't need to take me home I've got it covered Im going to have Jason take me home." I told him

"listen its not a big deal and my mother said I had to so I'm going to take you home whether you like it or not" he replied.

"well list-" I started but was soon interrupted.

"ok Im just going to take you home please don't make it a big deal." and with that I caved in and agreed.

just as I was about to leave Chris ask me about some artwork and then we ended up taking for awhile until i realised I needed to tell Jason I wasn't riding home with him , I walked back over to him.

"hey Jason .... umm... I kinda dont need a ride home anymore. But maybe tomorrow? Im so sorry." I felt so bad about having to do this to him again.

"calm down Angel its ok I promise. But let me at least walk ya to class?" he asked with a grin

***

Once I sat down in my art class Chloe began talking to me.

"hey Angel so how has your day been?"

"umm pretty good..... how bout you?"

"well I missed lunch for one and then I have a bunch of school stuff that's due soon" she explained

"oh that stinks... where do you sit at lunch?" I asked

"oh with Melony and my boyfriend mason.... do you know them?"

"that's actually who I sat with today they were really nice" I stated

Chloe just smiled and that's when Chris came over. He said he was interested in seeing my work so I let him look and by the time he was finished he said he was amazed at the skills I had . And for that I thank my father.

***

After a long boring rest of the day I finally got to head out to the car and there stood Luke waiting. I could only wait to have another quiet and awkward car ride with him.

ok so hopefully this chapter was longer then the rest. i apologize for taking awhile to post a longer one for you guys but i have been really busy :/  also sorry about the misspelled or incorrect grammar i will be editing this book once its complete!

please comment and vote i appreciate it A LOT :)

thxxxx