Chapter 20 : A date?

Once we arrived to art class i realized Chris wasn't there as I sat by Chloe.

"Hey girl." Chloe said in a excited tone

"Hey"

"So how has your day been so far?" she asked me.

"It's been good so far, how about you?"

"Mine?! Its been awesome!" she replied in a giggly voice.

When we began to draw i couldn't help but notice Luke just sitting there alone so i got a little brave.

"Hey Luke, you could come and sit over here since Chris isn't here today. If you want?" i asked nervously.

He smiled and said "sure."

Soon enough he sat beside me and Chloe was on the other side of me. Occasionally I would look over at Lukes drawing and it was really really good. I could tell he was trying to see my artwork to but i would move a little. Eventually i had moved so much i was practically on Chloe so i spoke up.

"Luke would you like to see my drawing?" i asked.

"Uhhh yes, if you don't mind."

I don't know why but as he looked at my work I got nervous. His opionon would mean a lot to me.

"Its really good Angel." He gave me a genuine smile.

"Thanks, can I see yours?" I asked him.

"Uhh.... maybe some day." he said looking away.

"Oh. Okay." I replied. I mean I don't get why I couldn't see it if I showed him my drawing. I guess its just something that he didnt share with just anybody, but then again I thought I wasnt just anybody. I frowned I couldnt help but feel a little dissapointed. I guess he noticed the frown on my face which i hadnt hidden very well.

"Angel its not that I dont not want to show you my drawing. Its just, Ive never shown my drawings to anyone other than the art teacher because i need a grade. I just am not very used to showing things like this to people or people even wanting to see them." he explained.

"No its okay." i said.

"Angel I can tell that you're lieing." he said. Then the bell rang, I got up and left and headed to PE with Jason.

*

As I sat down on the bench for a rollcall I couldnt see Jason anywhere. Then boom he entered the gym late.

"Coach I'm sorry but I couldnt get my locker to work." was his excuse.

"Sure just go sit down," the coach said but he didnt look like he was buying it.

"Yes Sir." he said as he started walking straight towards me.

"Hey Angel." he said as he sat next to me.

"Hey."

"Are you okay?" he asked me.

"Yea, so how was your day?" I asked him to get him off topic.

"Its been great. Im glad things have been cleared up with you and me." he smiled.

"Yea me too."

"Again, I'm really sorry that I ignored you." he apoligized again.

"It's okay."

"Okay I just wanted to make sure that we are friends." he said.

"Of course we are!" I exclaimed and giggled when he hugged me and grinned back.

After that the rest of the classes flew by except for at the end of my free period where this kid; Nate came up to talk to me. I had only met him once.

"So umm I was wondering... maybe... would you want to go out somewhere with me? You dont have to. I was just wond-dering." he stuttered as he scratched the back of his neck and rocked back and forth on the heels of his feet nervously.

Should I say yes?

******************************************* 

She got asked on a date!!! :0 did yall see that coming?!?! And what do you think Luke was drawing?! 4 votes and 2 COMMENTS to update! :)

WOW GUYSS COME ON COMMENTTTT <3 

im really obsesseeddd with miley cyrus music and songss right nowww! does anyone like miley cyrusss music?!