Chapter 26 : I have to choose

“Nate.” Chris stated.

Lukes breathing pattern became ragged and his eyes filled with a venom or hatred.

LUKE POV

How could he start these bullshit rumors?! I was gonna kill him! But then I remembered I couldn’t because I promised angel. Ugh. Frustration filled me and I pinched the bridge of my nose to attempt to calm myself down. Suddenly I felt little arms wrap around me. I looked down, already knowing who it was; angel. As I looked at her I could feel my anger subside. I couldn’t help it, just looking at her calmed me down. She looked up at me and I just stared into those damn beautiful green eyes. I smiled and she looked away. I could tell she was unsure of what she was doing but it was actually helping. When she tried to let go I held on tighter. I don’t know what about her but she was definitely special and I wouldn’t let her leave.

JASONS POV

I was getting out of my car when I saw Angel and Luke hugging. I just stared for awhile. I thought about walking over there but Angel wouldn’t like that. I just walked into school. I mean I thought I would at least have a chance. Guess I was wrong.

ANGEL POV

I felt his grip tighten around me as I was going to stop hugging him. I couldn’t help but give a small smile. After a little while longer I sensed as if someone was staring at me. But I just let it go.

“Umm guys. I don’t mean to interrupt  but the bells going to ring soon so I will see you later Luke. Bye Angel.”

I instantly felt the heat go up to my cheeks, so I kept my face in his shirt and faced towards the floor.

“Angel?” Luke asked.

“Yea.” I answered still refusing to look up at him.

“Can you look at me?”

“No” I whispered.

“Why not?”

“Because I just cant.” I said

“Please.” He begged.

When he sounds like that. “Fine.” So I looked up at him but my eyes never looked at his face.

“Angel you don’t have to hide your blush.” He said.

I just kept quiet.

“Come on, lets get to class.” He said.

School went by fast and I finally was headed out to Lukes car when Jason stopped me.

“Hey Jason.” I felt like I hadn’t talked to him or seen him in forever. I missed him.

“Hey, so I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me later today or tomorrow?” he asked.

I was going to tell him today but then I remembered Luke had said something about hanging out today. So I just said,

“um. I don’t know can I text you to let you know later?” I asked with a smile.

“Sure. And by the way Ive missed you too.” Oh crap. I had said that out loud. He gave me a hug and then said bye.

Once I got into Lukes car I could tell he was upset about something. Upset but not mad.

“Hey Luke.” I greeted him as he began to drive off.

“Hey”

“Sooo. Are we gonna hang out later?” I questioned. Is it bad I kinda wanted him to say yes when Jason had asked me? Oh well.

“Um. Yea, sure.” He grumbled.

“Wow don’t get to excited. If you didn’t want to you could’ve just told me.” I simply stated.

“I do Angel, but are you sure you wouldn’t rather hang out with Jason instead?” he asked in a harsh tone.

What the hell? Why was he saying that?

“What?” I asked.

LUKE POV

I swear sometimes she could be so oblivious. It’s obvious that  Jason likes her and more than a friend. I guess I should let her find that out on her own.

“What?” she asked me in a soft voice.

“Nothing.” I just wanted to drop the conversation now.

“No, tell me.” She insisted. I knew she wasn’t going to let up.

“I just want to make sure you wanted to hang out with me and not Jason.” I simply stated.

No…. you wanted to make sure she would choose you over Jason, the voice in the back of my mind said.

“Oh” she said but she didn’t answer my pondering question. I was about to say something else when she answered me. 

OKAY! SO MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YALL! how do yall like it?!?! is the POVs okay??!!! And she has to choose!!! AHHH 

i will put another chapter up hopefully this weekkk or in a couple hours as a christmas present to all yall who read my book! 

Thanks 

love yaaaaa