Chapter 23 : A choice

"It's okay." I whispered. "But I do have to ask you, why? Why did you ignore me?" I could feel the tears building but I kept them at bay.

"I" he took a deep breath as if doing that will help him with his answer,"I dont know. But I really am sorry and feel horrible." I could tell the I dont know was a lie but the rest was real.

"Its okay." I repeated.

"So, what happened with Nate?" he questioned. 

"Well he seemed nice t-" 

"Nates never nice." he interupted. "Sorry."

"Well he was okay in the beggining b-but then h-" ugh. The tears were starting again, but not because of Nate. It was because of the party and my parents.

"Angel, please relax, you're okay." he tried soothing me by rubbing my back.

"No, its not." I mumbled into his chest. Soon enough, I some how got on his lap and he was cradling me as if I were a baby. I guess I was too busy feeling hurt that I didn't care. Eventually I tried getting up but he just held me tighter.

"I want you to tell me what happened that made you cry and pass out in the car." he pleaded. "Please."  I could see the desperation in his eyes. 

"I-I'm sorry but I can't. Not yet I really dont want to talk about it." I said queitly. 

"Okay, well can you at least tell me what happened with Nick?" 

"Well he uhh... in the beggining was acting all nervous and shy around me. Then once we got to the pa-" I couldnt say it. Tears began to prick at the back of my eyes, so Luke held my hand. It actually made a big difference, it made me feel as if I had someone on my side for once.

"Party. I told him I-I couldnt go in and then he told me that he was trying to lighten my mood up. And I told him to take me home but he refused, so I told him that I wasnt going to go in but he told me he still was. Then he left and thats when I called you. I am sorry about that, I probably shouldnt have because earlier you were mad at me but I had no one eles. I'm sor-" I apoligized.

"No. Angel, you can always come to me. But I think im going to have a chat with Nate." I felt his hand tighten around mine.

"Luke, I dont want you to."

"Im going to talk to him with or without your permission." he said in a matter of fact voice.

"No! " I was getting a little angry and a bit hurt that he wasnt listening to me.

"Angel im not going to let him just treat you like that and get away with it."

"You know what? I shouldnt have called you. I gotta go, I'm sorry I bothered you." I had just reached his bedroom door and had gotten it open when he closed it. 

"Open the door." I kept my face towards the door.

"No."

"Luke... let me out please." I could feel myself cracking. I was trying so hard to keep my emotions balanced but they were disobeying me. I felt the damn tears pricking at the back of my eyes once again. I guess Luke noticed too because he turned me around, so I kept my head towards the floor.

"Angel, look at me. please." he begged.

"Why? Why do we have to argue all the time?" my voice cracked in the end. I didnt dare lift my head but instead Luke did it for me. I kept my eyes focused on something eles. 

He just sighed. 

"Look at me please." 

So I did and through my unshed tears I could see the concern and softness in his gorgues blue eyes.

"Okay I wont." 

"You wont what?" 

"I wont go talk to Nate. But I want to be there for you Angel." and with that he opened the door. At this moment I knew that I have a choice to make. He was basically seeing if I would stay and let him in or leave. 

In the end I choose to.......

OKAY!! SOOOOO LOTS OF EMOTIONS AND DRAMA! 

soorrrryyyy for some spelling and grammar probz there has been NO EDITING but I wanted to give yall something to read! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

3 COMMENTS AND 3 VOTES TO UPDATE!

AND IK ITS SHORT BUT I AM VERRRYYY BUSYYY! SORRY