chapter 22 : At Lukes

"Hello?" I could hear the sleepiness in his voice.

"Ummm.. Hey Luke. I need a favor." I tried to cover my sniffles, because somewhere along the way I had started to cry.

"Angel, are you okay? Where are you?" So I looked at my surroundings. "Eaglewood street. At house 4104."

"Okay, Im on my way, please stay on the phone with me." he begged.

"Okay." but my voice cracked at the end and I felt the tears building up. I cried.

"Angel, please dont cry. I will be there soon." he comforted me.

So I took deep breaths and after what seemed like a long time I heard a tap on the window. I also saw bright lights and all at once memorize terriorized me. I started hyperventilating, and couldnt stop, and then just like that, I blacked out.

When I awoke I was laying in bed.

"Angel." Thats weird this bed doesnt smell like mine...

"Angel." someone called my name. Slowely I got up from the bed and into view came Luke.

"Luke?" I croaked. What was I- then everything came rushing back and it felt as if a huge brick hit me in the head. I couldnt help the tears that started pouring from my eyes. I justed wanted to go under the covers and never come out, but I felt a different warmth wrap around me. When looking up I saw Luke wrapped around me and trying to comfort me. And with that I bawled my eyes out even more. I cried because I missed my parents. I cried because I thought that a guy could actually like me more than a friend. I cried because Luke didnt talk to me for a long time and it hurt. I cried because of I knew I was the reason for my parents death. I just cried, letting everything I ever held back, pour out of my eyes.

"Angel its okay." he tried to whisper in my ear.

"No its not." I mumbled between the deep breaths I was trying to take to calm down. Finally I finished crying but in return I became numb. 

"Ang-" Luke began but got interupted by the front door slamming shut, causing the whole house to shake.

"Okay, stay queit please. Just for about 10 minutes. Please." Luke begged me. 

"Okay." I whispered. I was confused as to why I had to remain queit but I am going to be anyway. Then someone walked by the door and they reeked of acholol. Suddenly, snapping out of my trance I realised I was in Lukes room. When Luke ignored me, but I just cried my eyes out as he comforted me. We remained queit for a little longer, which was a good thing because my mind was on overdrive with thoughts. 

"Its okay to talk now." he said.

"Well thats good, but I need to get going." I stammered, while getting up from his bed. 

"No. We need to talk." 

"About w-what? Everythings good." I stuttered.

"You call you bawling your eyes out, good?! That hurt me to watch you cry like that and I dont even know whats wrong! And you think that was okay when you fainted in the car, scaring me shitless?! No! Angel its NOT okay. You have no clue how horrible I feel about not being able to do anything for you. Angel, please just tell me what happened." he yelled but the last part I could hear the despertation in his voice.

So I put my hand on his and his features relaxed a little.

"Luke, calm down please." I whispered as I stared into his deep blue eyes.

He took a couple breaths "Im sorry." he apoligized.

OKAYYY SO I KNOW THIS IS A LITTLE SHORTER BUTTTT I HAVE BEEN BUSY!!! i have school and other things i am trying to get done. I hope you liked this chapter. I know it has some grammar errors and isnt one of my best chapters but i wanted to give yall something to read. 

I NEED 3 VOTES AND 2 COMMENTS TO UPDATE! 

thankkkss for reading

lov ya.