chapter 6 : PE class

OK ASHER IS NOW LUKE!!!!! ASHER = LUKE im sorry for changing his name! but please don't get confused! :)

As soon as I walked into the gym the bell rang. I now knew I was going to have to speed walk if I wanted to get here on time. I saw a bunch of people lined up by the bleachers and a teacher standing there. I walked up to the teacher and asked her where to go and she pointed to the end of the line. And when I saw who was at the end I couldn't help but smile.

There was Jason, I walked up to him and realized he was sleeping siting on the bleacher. Only he would do that, so I quietly sat down beside him and waited for instructions. But while I was waiting something heavy fell on my shoulder and I look over only to find Jason sleeping on my shoulder. I quickly thought about waking him up but then I thought aww what the heck might as well let him sleep.

A couple minutes later the coach whistled and everyone was getting up but Jason was still asleep. I then poked him on his side which only made him stir a little so I decided to whisper Jason wake up but that only made him snuggle more into the crook of my neck. So I just pushed him back and forth and finally my hard work paid off and he was awake. He took a minute to realize where he was but once he did his eyes went wide.

"ummm did I - I mean d-did .... Was I laying on you?" he asked me with a slight tint of red on his cheeks.

"y-yea but it was no big deal, I didn't want to wake you but then the teacher blew the whistle.. so I figured you needed to get up... sorry."

"no no its ok I just didn't mean to fall asleep on ya" he chuckled under his breath "well anyway come on we gotta catch up with them"

I followed him until I saw the kids walking on the track. Jason then motioned for me to walk with him.

"I usually walk by myself on the track but your exception." He said smiling.

"why thank ya" I said attempting his accent. He laughed and then started humming.

"how come you walk by yourself?" I asked him

" I don't know its just time by myself.... So where were you for lunch?"

"oh um... Im sorry about that but I needed to do somethings...." I said trying to sound convincing.

"mhmmm" and that was all we said for a while and then he told me a little bit about himself and with that we all headed back in and then the bell rang. I now headed to my next class: history. As I took a seat when the teacher was done talking to me I realized that there wasn't many kids in this class. Soon enough the bell rang and a kid with a black hoodie walked into the classroom and sat in the seat behind me ignoring the teachers yelling at him.

***

After a long boring lesson the bell finally rang. I was now on my last class of the day: study hall. Walking into the library I took a seat in the corner only to find someone walking this way. It was that Chris guy. He sat down pretty close to me but not to close and began talking to me.

"so your new here?"

once again im sorry for spelling and grammar. also I was going to post on Sunday but I ended up getting a virus in my computer :/ so im posted today... I know its short but hopefully I can post 2 chapters next Saturday or Sunday!!

thxxx for reading so far!

pleaseee vote and comment!