💜You Go On A Date/Kiss💜

You got a text from Donnie saying to wear something comfie and warm.

You put on some skinny jeans and a grey t-shirt and some purple sneakers and a purple jacket.

You got another text from Donnie saying he was on the roof.

You looked your self in the mirror then went on to the fire escape and went to the roof.

As you made it to the roof you didn't see Donnie, but you did see a purple sticky note on a air vent.

You walked over to the air vent and read the note.

💜"Hey sweetness turn around and follow the lights"

You did as the note said and when you turned around you saw a path way of purple lights.

As you walked down the path of lights you saw a purple flower with a sticky note on saying.

"You"

As you kept walking you had picked up 12 flowers and each one with a sticky note on it ,and when you read the notes In Order it read.

"You,Are,The,Most,Beautiful, Girl,I,Have,Ever,Layed,Eyes,On"

After you read the note your heart melted you look up and noticed that the light path was gone.

But you weren't upset because there In front of you was a purple blanket with a little picnic on it ,and there standing in front of you was the one and only Donatello.

💜"Hey (yn) do you like it "Donnie asked as he walked over to you.

🎨"Donnie this ...this is "you said amazed but you could tell that he thought you hated it.

🎨"This is amazing "you said with a smile and Donnie smiled so happy that you liked it.

With that Donnie took your hand and sat you down on the purple blanket and you both began to eat.

After you and Donnie ate you both layed down and looked up at the sky and talked about everything.

When you and Donnie were talking a cold wind came and sent chills down your spine.

Donnie noticed the change In the weather and that you looked cold.

💜"It's getting late we should head back "Donnie said helping you stand up.

As you and Donnie walked back to your apartment it got a little colder ,and Donnie saw you hug your self for warmth.

Donnie didn't like seeing you cold so he wrapped his arm around you warming you up.

You and Donnie made it to your roof with his arm still around you.

🎨"Thanks for that amazing date Don you really out did your self "

💜"No problem glad that you liked it "Donnie said with a smile.

🎨"(Sigh) I guess I better get in side, night Donnie "you said then started to walk over to the fire escape.

You were almost at the fire escape when you felt 2 hands on your shoulders turn you around.

You came face to face with Donnie you were about to ask him what he was doing ,but before you could even speak he smashed his lips on to yours.

You were a little shocked but kissed back.

You both pulled apart with small blushes on both of your faces.

💜"Night (yn)"Donnie said then started running into the distance and when he thought he was far away enough Donnie shouted.

💜"I LOVE BEING A TURTLE !!!!"

You heard Donnie shout and you smiled as you closed your window to your room.

🎨"I love being a turtles girlfriend "you said with a smile.