💜You Make Out💜

You and Donnie were in his lab inventing.

You were working on your own thing while Donnie was doing the same.

You were so focused on what you were doing you didn't even notice that Donnie was staring at you.

As he was working he would look up at you and smile at your focus-Ness , and what you were doing then go back to work.

He did this again but smiled at how you were sticking your tongue out ( just like he does).

Donnie kept doing this finding more and more about you that he found adorable.

Donnie could no longer focus on his work because all he could think about was you.

He couldn't take it anymore so he jumped across the table and tackled you in a hug to the floor.

You and Donnie were now on the floor Donnie was on top of you with a blush on his face.

You just looked at him shocked.

💜"S-sorry I just couldn't help myself"

You smiled at Donnie as you wrapped your arms around his neck to bring him closer to you.

Donnie smiled as he connected his lips to yours.

You didn't know what came over Donnie because you were in the most heated making out session ever.

🧡"Hey (yn) you wanna stay for......."Mikey said as he came into the lab but quickly regretted it.

You and Donnie looked up at Mikey both with a blushes on your faces, but Donnie had anger on his as well.

💜"Mikey....."Donnie said  in a angry voice as he slowly approached him.

🧡"Soo I'll take that as a maybe " Mikey said then ran out of the lab As Donnie ran after him.

You giggled at Donnie's actions  and went to continue on your project but while working all you could really think about was your adorkable boyfriend Donnie.