💜You Meet His Brothers💜

today was the day you were going to meet Donnie's brothers ,and right now you and Donnie were heading to his home to meet them.

you were pretty nervous and Donnie could tell as he grabbed your hand and looked into your eyes.

💜"Don't worry you'll be fine (yn)" Donnie said while giving you a grin showing his gap tooth smile which made you smile back.

🎨"thanks Donnie so what are they like "you asked really wanting to know.

💜"well Leo's the oldest then theres Raph, and he the is second oldest then theirs Mikey hes the youngest " he said plain and simply.

🎨"I meant there personality's not who's oldest to youngest " you said with a small laugh.

💜"well your about to see there personality's because were here "Donnie said show casing the entrance to his home.

💜"Guy's I would like you to meet my girlfriend (yn) " Donnie said proudly to the 3 turtles who were in what looked like a living room.

💙"Donnie even if you supposedly did get a girlfriend you have no right to bring it down here" a turtle in blue said not even bothering to look at Donnie who now had a small frown on his face.

♥️"what did you make a girlfriend so you wouldn't be lonely anymore " laughed a turtle in red who also didn't look at Donnie and now his frown grew bigger.

🧡"yeah dude, I got to see it to believe it " said a turtle in orange that didn't look at Donnie because he looked to focused on his game he was playing.

the last insult that came from the turtle really took a toll on Donnie he seemed as if he was about to crack.

you didn't like this one bit so you took a stand for your Donnie.

🎨"let me guess you in the blue is the leader and you in the red your the rude, mean,tough one and you in the orange you like to have fun....am I wrong "you said with your arms folded.

with your sassy smart comment all the turtles stopped what they were doing and finally looked at you and Donnie with wide eyes and shocked looks on there faces.

🎨"well I'm Donnie's real not robot girlfriend (yn) do any of you have names or should I just call you mean,ass and jerk " you said pointing at the orange then red then blue bandanna wearing turtle.

💙"Leonardo"said the blue turtle.

♥️"Rapheal"said the red turtle.

🧡"Michelangelo" said the orange turtle.

you nodded your head then took Donnie's hand then left to a big room full of jars and tables and medal everywhere.

🎨"so is this room yours " you asked a still quite Donnie who just nodded his head.

🎨"I love it "you said with a smile and Donnie smiled back then brought you in a hug.

💜"you are the most amazing girl I have ever meant "Donnie said then brought you into a kiss.

you both pulled away for air and smiled at each other.

🎨"and you are the most amazing turtle I have ever meet"