💜He Gets Hurt💜

You and Donnie were in the lab working.

Donnie was on one side doing his own work while you were on the other side painting.

You had just run out of clean water so you got up to go get some more ,but before you left you looked back at Donnie.

🎨"Hey Donnie be careful not to use any of my paint with your chemicals "

💜"Hmmm" Donnie said not looking up from his work.

You smiled as you walked to the kitchen and got yourself some clean water.

On your way back to the lab you were about 5 feet from the door when you heard a huge boom go off then smoke started to come out from under the door.

🎨"(Gasp) Donnie!?! "you said then dropped the glass as you ran into the lab.

🎨"(Cough) Donnie were (cough) are you "you said as you waved your hand around trying to clean some of the smoke away.

💜"(Groan) "

You ran over to Donnie he was on the floor with black ash all over his face and chest.

You sat down next to him and put his head In your lap.

🎨"Donnie what happen ?"

💜"Well when you left I continued working and I went to grab a jar and poured a little in ,then boom "

🎨"Well let me clean you up " you said then helped Donnie stand.

You walked him over to the table and grabbed a wet cloth and began to wipe the ash off of his chest Then you wiped off his face.

As you moved the cloth away from his face You and Donnie gave each other this look.

You got on your tip toes while Donnie leaned down both of your lips almost touching.

But you put your finger on Donnie's lips to stop the kiss.

🎨"Donnie "

💜"Yes sweetness "

🎨"You used my paint didn't you " when you said this Donnie's eyes shot wide open.

💜"What makes you say that "Donnie asked nervously.

🎨"Well when I got the cloth I noticed a glass jar full of purple paint on the floor broken " you said looking at him.

Donnie looked away ashamed, but you smiled and brought him back with a kiss.

🎨"Don't be ashamed Donnie just be more careful next time " you said then gave him a broom.

💜"Thanks (yn) "

🎨"No problem but if it happens again I'll have to start labeling my paint jars the way you do with Mikey "you said with a small laugh.

💜"Hey!!"