💜Tickle Fight💜

You were in the lab with Donnie watching him work on a new invention.

You sat at Donnies work bench with your head resting on your hands watching him with a distant look on your face.

Donnie looked up from his work to see his sweetness with a board look.

💜"(Yn) are you ok? " Donnie asked with his work goggles still on.

🎨"Uh yeah I'm fine you need something "you said in a board voice.

Donnie knew something was up and he had a plan to help make you smile again.

💜"Um ,yes actually can you please go grab me a cup of water "

🎨"Yeah sure " you said as you got up to leave .

When you came back into the lab with Donnies water you didn't see him so you put the water down and went to go look in the garage, but he wasn't there.

🎨"Strange " you said as you left the garage.

Just as you enter the lab you were tackled to the floor by Donnie

🎨"*gasp* Donnie what are you doing?? "

💜"This" Donnie said with a slight smirk as he began tickling you.

You exploded with laughter as Donnie tickled your sides and neck.

🎨"D-donnie p-please stop it h-hurts "you said in between laughs.

Donnie saw the smile on your face and knew that his plan worked so he stopped tickling you and helped you stand up.

🎨"Donnie what was that for I hate being tickled to were it hurts to breathe " you said as you poked His chest .

💜"I saw that you were up set and not happy so I tickled you to make you feel better " Donnie said with a shy smile.

🎨"Thats very sweet of you, but if I were you Donatello I would watch your back because no one tickles (yn) and gets away with it " you said with a sweet smile and a scary voice.

You then walked out of the lab leaving a very scared and worried Donnie hoping that you were just playing with him