💜When You Get Jumped💜

You were the sweetest girlfriend ever.

You were out on the roof tops looking for robot parts for Donnie that he said he needed for his new invention.

You have been out looking all over the city for parts ,but you still haven't found any.

You grabbed your sweater as the wind blew, you looked up and could see a storm was heading in.

You decided to look just a few more roofs before you headed back ,and luckily you found some parts on your last roof top.

You pulled out your phone and called Donnie.

💜"Hey sweetness what's up?"

🎨"Omg Donnie I found the robot parts that you need !"

💜"No way !"

🎨"Yes way !"

💜"Were you at (yn)"

🎨"I'm on the roof top at 3rd and 4th Street "

💜"Ok see you in 10"

After your call with Donnie you squealed with happiness.

As you turn around to go look at the parts you get a hard punch to the face.

You fall to the ground holding your face.

You look up to see a group of ugly men standing there with dirty smirks.

🎨"What was t-that for " you said trying not to sound scared .

"That was for being on are roof with are robot parts "

🎨"They're not your parts ,and why would a group of punks need robot parts any way "

"Are boss tolled use to find them ,and he said to do what ever it takes to get them " he said with a Evil smirk.

You swallowed hard at his words with fear consuming your body ,but you had to stay so Donnie could get the parts he needs.

🎨"Your not getting any of these parts "

"Ok fine if that's how you want it ...boys "

With that the leaders sidekicks came at you both grabbing your arms and holding them behind your back.

The leader walked up to you just inches away from your face.

"Hope you enjoy "

He said then he smashed he's gross lips on yours.

You tryed to get free but they were to strong.

But your legs were free so you did what had to be done ,you kicked the leader in the junk.

The leader fell to the ground groaning in pain.

The 2 sidekicks ran to his side and that's when you ran for it.

You were almost off the roof When you feel pain in you shoulder and fall to the ground.

As you lay there you see the 3 punks stand around you.

"Shouldn't have done that sweet heart....boys" the leader said as he twirled his gun.

With that the punks started beating you.

You cried in pain as they kicked and punched you ,but soon the beating stopped.

You heard wacking and grunts then running then two arms pick you Bridal style.

🎨"D-donnie" you whispered .

💜"Shh (yn) your gonna be ok " Donnie said in a calming voice as he ran.

As he ran you got more comfortable Into his chest and fell asleep.

As Donnie ran all he could think was if you were gonna be ok.