💜He's Sad💜

You were in your room reading a book when you heard a knock on your window.

You went to go open the window to see Donnie standing there.

🎨"Hey Donnie what's ---"you were stopped as Donnie came in and fell to his knees hugging you.

🎨"Donnie what's wrong? "you asked in a calming and concerned voice.

💜"A-am I stupid a-are all of my I-inventions I make s-stupid ?"Donnie said into your chest not looking at you.

(Donnie's so tall that even on his knees his face is at you chest/stomach area)

You were very shocked and sadend at Donnie's words.

🎨"Donnie why would you think or even say that" you said putting a hand on his shoulder.

💜"My Brothers said that all my inventing is getting in the way of my training ,and that It's clouding up my head with useless stuff " Donnie said looking up at you with red eyes.

🎨"Aww Donnie Your not stupid ,and all of those Inventions you make are not stupid"

💜"prove it "he said standing up.

🎨"If you were stupid you wouldn't be able to make all of those amazing inventions , and I recall that your inventions you make have saved you and your brother's life's before and the city's " you said with a smile.

You looked up at Donnie to see a smile on his face.

💜"Now that I think about it your right. if it wasn't for my inventing we wouldn't make it half the time on missions thanks sweetness "Donnie said with a smile.

🎨"Glad I cloud help "