💜You Meet Casey💜

You and Donnie were in his lab  Donnie was working on a new invention while you were drawing with your earbuds in.

As you were drawing  you noticed Donnie was looking up form his work so that meant that someone came in.

But you didn't bother to look because Mikey's the only one who really bothers him when he is in his lab.

While you were drawing you didn't even notice Donnie waving his hand at you.

The next thing you knew your sketchbook was taken away from you.

You looked up to see Donnie with it in his hands and he was making a pull your earbuds out sign with his hands,so you did.

🎨"What is it Donnie? "

💜"I would like you meet another one of my friends "Donnie said motioning you to turn around.

You turned around shocked.

🎨"Casey?? "

🖤"(Yn)?"

💜"Wait do you to know each other? "Donnie said pointing his finger back and forth at you and Casey.

🎨🖤"Yeah " you and Casey said in unison.

💜"How?! "Donnie asked shocked.

🎨🖤"We're cousins "you and Casey said in unison again.

💜"Wait how ?"Donnie asked in disbelief.

🖤"Well a dude and a ..... "Casey started but you elbowed him.

🖤"Oww "Casey said while rubbing his arm.

🎨"What do you mean by how "you asked.

💜"You two look nothing alike "

🎨"Oh yeah ,well Casey is like my second cousin so that's kind of why we look nothing alike "

💜"But you too act nothing alike "Donnie repeated still Dumbfoundead that you and Casey are related

🎨"Thank goodness to because I don't wanna look like puck mouth over here" you said pointing your thumb over to Casey.

🖤"Hey ,I'm the one who got the looks in the family not you"Casey said with his arms folded.

You just rolled your eyes at his comment.

🖤"Well see yeah I'm gonna go hang out with Raph "Casey said then left.

You were about to put your earbuds back in but a green hand stopped you.

💜"You got the beauty in the family.while he just got all the stupidity " Donnie said then kissed you.

🎨"Aww Donnie you know just how to make a girl smile "