Mutation Day

You were getting everything ready in the lab for Donnie.

Today is his mutation day and you were finshing up the last few details on his present.

You had another 5 minutes until Donnie came back from training and everything was in place.

You waited in your hiding stop until you heard the lab doors open.

🎨"Surprise!!" You yell as you jump out of your hiding spot.

💜" ahhhh.." Donnie yelled in surprise.

You walked over to Donnie and hugged him.

🎨"Happy mutation day Donnie " you said while hugging him .

💜"Is this all for me sweetness "

🎨"You bet" you said as you dragged Donnie to a chair and sat him down.

You went to your work area and grabbed a purple box and then gave it to Donnie.

💜"Whats this ?" Donnie asked.

🎨"Open it and you will see "

Donnie ripped off the paper and opened the box and his eyes grew in amazement.

💜"Is this what I think it is "

🎨"Why don't you put it on and see " you said with a smile.

Donnie put on his gift and you smiled it was a white lab coat sewed together with purple thread and his name was sewed right above his pocket in purple.

🎨"Do you like it ?" you asked hopefully.

💜"I don't just like it I love it " Donnie said with a smile showing off his cute gap teeth.

🎨"Thats great but I do have one more surprise for you ,but you have to close your eyes " you said with a smile.

After Donnie closed his eyes you quickly put on the surprise.

🎨"Ok open your eyes "

As soon as Donnie opened his eyes he gasped as he saw you in a light purple lab coat with dark purple thread.

🎨"You like "

💜"Oh I more than like it "Donnie said as he walked over to you.

💜"I love it " he said as he bent down and kissed you.

🎨"So did you like your mutation day? " you asked .

💜"The best I have had all my life " Donnie said then kissed you one more time before you both got to work on a new experiment.