You have what!!

You were in your little work area in the lab drawing a dragon in full detail.

Once you finished you lightly ran your fingers over it with a smile.

🎨" It would be cool to have a real pet dragon " you said with a smile.

But that smiled turned into a frown of fear as the dragon came alive off the page and started to fly around.

The dragon started firing flames all over the lab you started to freak and yelled Donnie's name.

💜"What's wrong sweetness - " Donnie stopped his sentence when he saw what was going on.

💜"Um (yn) were did a small dragon come from " Donnie asked unsure of what to do.

🎨"I- I drew it ,and thought it be cool if it was real, but then it came off the page"you said with tears rolling down your face.

❤️" Donnie what the shell you burning in-" Raph stopped once he saw a flying dragon and left.

While Donnie was trying to think of something Raph came back with Cora.

🔥"What the hell Raph, why are you pulling me to the lab " you said Annoyed, but once you got in there and saw the drangon you froze.

❤️"Show it who the boss is so it doesnt burn down the lair " Raph ordered.

Cora rolled her eyes and Blew
fire at the dragon surprisingly it got scared and flew over to (yn).

🔥"Sweetie you are the art master tell it to go back to its page Or take Command ,and tell it What to do " Cora said then left with Raph right behind.

You took cora's Advice and told the dragon to go back to its page and it did.

A smile grew on your face as it worked.

🎨" Look Donnie it worked! " you said feeling Proud of your self.

💜" that's great I feel bad for not helping you through that" Donnie said with his head down.

You walked over to Donnie and hugged him.

🎨"Don't worry love, just turns out I have art powers ,and you can help me with them down the road " you said with a smile.

💜" thanks sweetness I'll do my best " Donnie said with a smile.