💜You Get Jealous💜

You had a pretty bad day at school and you knew the only person to make you feel better was Donnie.

As you walked Into the lair You walked straight to the lab.

As you open the doors to the lab there you saw Donnie and a red haired girl laughing and talking with Donnie.

💜"Man April thanks for the help I don't think I would ever gotten this done " Donnie said smiling at her.

💛"Glad I could help you "April said smiling at Donnie with a hand on his shoulder.

You had seen and heard enough from both of them.

🎨"(Clear throat)"

Donnie and April both look In your direction with smiles on there faces.

💜"Hey sweetness how was school " Donnie asked coming over to you.

🎨"Just great "you said sarcastically.

💜"Are you ok what's wrong ?"he asked a little worried.

🎨"Oh I don't know maybe I thought you could make me feel better after the awful day I had ,but I can see that you are busy with that red head over there "

💜"That's April and we're friends we saved her a while back nothing more nothing less "

That made you a little better but you were still kinda mad ,and Donnie could tell.

💜"Sweetness tell me your not jealous are you "Donnie said with a small smirk.

🎨"I don't know what your talking about "you said with your arms folded.

Donnie smiled at your jealousy he turned you around and leaned down and kissed you on the lips.

💜"Sweetness you have no need to be jealous your the only girl for me "

🎨"Aww Donnie you know just how to make a girl smile "you said with smile.