He spys on you

It's been a month Since you found out about your crazy art powers

You were scared to do absolutely anything that Involved art, because you weren't sure what would happen ,and that if you could control it.

The guys were out on patrol and you were dying to let your creative juices flow.

So you took a deep breath and began to draw.

30 minutes later you looked at your work that was staying on the page and smiled.

It was a drawing of you and Donnie on a roof top.

You and Donnie were under a purple umbrella while it was raining.

You smiled at the drawing "man it would be cool if it was actually raining on the page " you said with a sigh.

You were about to close your Sketchbook ,but a noise Caught your ear.

Looking down at your sketch book you see the rain actually moving.

"[Gasp] no way !"

You thought of another idea to make the art come to life.

"Make the to lovers kiss " you said with a excited smile.

You looked down and they were kissing.

"Omg this is amazing!! What else can I do?" You said out loud.

With a few ideas running through your head a smile spread across your face as you tried them all.

With in 3 hours you had tried everything you could possibly imagine.

You could shoot any color of paint from your hands.

You could even make paint Minions, and you could make any drawing do what you wanted it to do.

You were about to try another idea when you heard the lab door open.

Turning around as fast as you could and paint blasted the Intruder ,and sent paint minions after it just in case you were In Danger.

Your minions picked up the body and as you got closer you gasped.

"Omg Donnie what the heck... why didn't you say anything I would have stopped " you said as you grabbed a wet rag to wipe the paint off his face.

💜" Sorry it was hard to talk with you blasting gallons of paint at me "

"Sorry I thought you were an Intruder .. I mean you guys have only been gone 2 hours "

💜" no we've been gone for 4 "

" really... I guess , I know how you feel when you discover something time just flys by " you said a bit Embarrassed.

💜" sweetness I'm not mad at you, heck I'm happy you just got back to doing what you love since you found out about your crazy art powers " Donnie said while putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Really"

💜" yup, you know what else this means now "

" what ??"

💜" we can now both get lost in time doing what we love with the people we love" Donnie said then placed a kiss on your cheek.

"Aww Donnie that's really sweet ,but really cheesy "

💜" Hey "

"But I love cheesy " you said with a smile but then a question poped into your head.

"Donnie how did you know I was drawing again when you weren't here " you said while giving him a Questionable look.

💜" well besides being blasted in paint .... I may or may not have gotten back to the lair an hour ago, and have been watching you since then " Donnie said Nervous smile.

" so the whole door opening was you blowing at spying on me "

💜" yeah "

"Wow for a ninja you need to work on that " you said with a laugh.

💜" hey "