💜When You Play Dead💜

Lately Donnies been ignoring you.

He hasn't been spending time with you either.

You knew Donnie loved his experiments, but not sooo much that he would shoo you away like a fly when you tried to talk or even help him out.

You were tried of being treated like a fly so you were going to do something about it.

While Donnie was out of his lab thats when you snuck in and set up your little experiment.

You put the experiment under Donnies work bench.

you smiled at your work because He showed you how to make it ,and now you were going to use it against him.

After you placed the experiment you exited out the garage and walked back to the entrance of the lair.

As you walked in Donnie was walking to his lab and you followed close behind.

🎨"Hey Donnie "

💜"Ehh" Donnie mumbled

🎨"Soo you gonna work on a experiment today ?" you asked all ready knowing the answer.

💜"For shells sake"Donnie mumbled.

🎨"You ok ?" you said with a kind voice.

Donnie slammed his fist down making you jump.

💜"No im not ok (yn) .you keep bugging me now do me a favor and LEAVE!" Donnie shouted.

You turned around and started to leave as you walked to the door you could hear Donnie working and pouring liquids together ,and thats when you pressed the button to your little experiment.

*BOOM* smoke went every were and you screamed real loud and fell to the floor.

💜"(Yn) !"Donnie said in a worried voice as he waved all the smoke around to try to see.

💜"*gasp*" Donnie said as he saw your body on the floor.

Donnie ran to you and he scooped your body into his lap .

💜"(Yn) please my little periodic blossom please be ok.. I'm sooo sorry I treated you like..like " Donnie said lost for words.

🎨"Like a fly " you said with a smile.

💜"Yes like a fly " Donnie said but then realized you were ok.

💜"(Yn) your ok ..wait a second your ok?" Donnie said the last part a little more sternly.

🎨"Yes I'm ok " you said with some sass.

💜"Then what was all that ?" Donnie said gesturing to the still smoking lab.

🎨"Well when some turtle doesn't talk or even make eye contact with there girlfriend that's when mutagen hits the fan Donatello because I wanted to know if you still cared for me or not " you shouted then started walking out.

But before you could walk out that's when two arms wrapped around you ,and turned you around and kissed you.

💜"Im sorry sweetness that I treated you like that ,and I've gotta say I'm impressed with that explosion " Donnie said with a smile.

🎨"Thanks, and I only learned from the master of explosions him self " you said winking at Donnie.

💜"Hey"

🎨"(Giggle) here lets clean up" you said as you handed Donnie the broom.