💜You Come Back💜

It's been 4 weeks since you last saw the turtles, and it was killing you on the inside.

You wanted to go back sooner ,but you didn't want to remind the guys but mostly Donnie on what had happened.

So while you healed you did what you do best and that was paint.

You painted your heart out and it showed in all of your paintings.

Each work of art had some thing in it that was Donnie.

Like the colors, the shapes.

You looked around the room and saw nothing but Donnie, and thats when you knew it was time to go back.

You jumped out your window and ran to the lair.

When you got to the lair you saw everyone cleaning except Donnie.

And you knew he had a failed experiment and was still in the lab.

You ran past his brothers and into the lab to see your Donnie on the ground in a ball.

You walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder

🎨"Donnie"

He looked up and was shocked took to see you.

💜"(Yn) is ... is that really you?" he asked.

You just nodded your head and with a blink of an eye Donnie had pulled you into a hug.

🎨"Donnie you know you can let go now " you said with a small laugh.

💜"Im sorry sweetness I'm just worried that if I let go I'll lose you again" He said in a sad voice.

🎨"Aww Donnie love ,you should know that you will NEVER lose me " you said then kissed him on the cheek.

💜"Now lets go help your brother's clean up your mess " you said with a smile while pulling Donnie up.

Donnie just laughted and followed you out of the lab.