💜Your Sad💜

You had just finished your art work it was a multi purple colored background that almost looked like outer space then it had 2 black silhouettes one a girl and the other a boy.

You smiled at your work then ran down stairs to show your mom.

🎨"Hey mom want to see what I created this week " you said with a perk in your step.

🧑"Of course I love seeing what you create sweetie "

🎨"Ok tell me what you think "you said as you revealed your painting.

🧑"Omg sweetie thats..." your mom was cut off as your step dad came in.

🧔"What the hell is that in Your hands "Your step dad said pointing at the painting In discusse.

🎨"It's my art work "

🧔"That looks like a piece of trash , and your wasting mine and your mother's time go to your room "

You ran to your room ,but half way up the stairs your step dad stopped you.

🧔"And don't you ever show me that trash of yours again "

You made it to room with tears wanting to excape your eyes.

You didn't want to be in this house any longer with that monster down stairs.

So you jumped out your window and started running to the lair.

When you made it to the lair You ran straight for Donnie's lab ,and as soon as you closed the door behind you.

You fell to your knees crying ,but soon you were pulled in to someone's lap.

💜"Sweetness are you ok? "Donnie asked in a calming/concerned voice.

You couldn't speak so you just shook your head no.

💜"Do you wanna tell me what's wrong?"

🎨"I-i had just finished painting...and I went to go show my mom ....b-but then my stupid step dad came In ... saying my work was trash and that I was wasting both his and my mom's time " you said into Donnie's shoulder.

Once you finished you felt Donnie hugging you and you hugged him back ,But then pulled apart as he raised your chin up with his fingers.

💜"(Yn) ,your work is outstanding never think less of that , but one things for sure never listen to what your step dad has to say "Donnie said in a soft voice then gently kissed you on the lips.

You smiled at him then wiped the rest of your tears away.

🎨"What would I do with out you Donnie "

💜"I'm not sure ,but I don't ever want to find out "