💜He Gets Jealous💜

You told Donnie that you couldn't hang out to night because you had to tutor some football jock.

Donnie didn't like the thought of you being alone with football player so he took off to your apartment building.

Donnie didn't want you to think that he didn't trust you ,so he sat up on the roof top across the street and watched though his telescope.

🎨"Alright Jason what's the name of the person who wrote Romeo and Juliet "

🏈"You have very pretty eyes " Jason said with a smirk.

🎨"Who Is it "you asked once more not amused.

🏈"You have a cute little nose "Jason said leaning towards you.

Donnie saw this and knew what Jason was trying to do and didn't like it one bit.

So Donnie jumped over to your building and waited out side.

🎨"Jason who wrote it "you said now beyond irritated.

🏈"You have a pretty mouth " Jason said now leaning in to kiss you.

You were shocked and so was Donnie.

You were about to punch Jason in The mouth, but before your fist touched his face He was pulled out of your room.

After Jason was pulled out you heard some punching then a big crash.

Then the next thing you knew Donnie was standing in front of you.

💜"(Yn) how dare you let him almost kiss you I thought you liked me "Donnie said then turned around with his arms folded acting hurt.

🎨"Donnie I was about to punch him in the face ,but then out of no were he's dragged away I know it was you who did it, and how dare you be jealous when your the only turtle genuis for me "

Donnie turned around and hugged you and kissed you.

💜"Your right I'm sorry "

🎨"Your forgiven now let's go watch 'Mythbusters '" you said then kissed Donnie.