Horrible episode

I starred wide eyed as I felt my face turn completely red as Norman smiled from the doorway. Suddenly making the instrument in my hands feeling like it weighed tons. He was wearing a grey v neck shirt with blue jean pants. His body still covered in fake blood and dirt from work. My heart pounding nervously as mingus exclaimed, 

 "Dad!" and ran to his father as I set down the guitar back in its stand.Norman hugged his son and smiled, 

"hey bud. You have fun with melody today?"

 "Kinda" he smirked looking back over at me.

 "Kinda? you're just mad I beat you at Call of Duty" I stuck my tongue out. 

 Norman's eyes widened and then looked back at his son, "She beat you?" 

 "I let her win" he defended. 

 "oh bull shit! I won fair and square and you know it!" I exclaimed. 

 Norman chuckled and minus rolled his eyes, "yea whatever....But melody is gonna teach me how to play guitar"

 Norman looked back at me,"Really?" 

 I smiled and shrugged,"Yea, if he really wants to"

 "Oh I do and we are gonna write a song together isn't that right mel?" he asked smiling.

 I crossed my arms nervously across my chest as I nodded," Yea"

 "that would be awesome, she's certainly got the talent for it" Norman smiled at me causing me to blush again. 

 "she does! Hey mel? You wanna start now?" Mingus asked hopefully. 

 I smiled at his enthusiasm as I looked to his father who just shrugged. 

 "sure" I smiled.

 "Sweet!" he ran over and grabbed my hand pulling me back to the guitar.

 I sat next to him as we both looked back up at norman 

 "I'll get dinner started while you two do that" norman smiled. 

 Mingus nodded and looked back down to the guitar as my stare lingered towards Norman once again. He winked at me causing me to blush as he walked out of the room. About 45 minutes went by, I had showed him the basics and he was picking up things pretty quickly. It was when a knock came towards the door. He stopped strumming and we turned towards the door to see Norman standing there,

 "Hey, Dinner's done" 

 Mingus got excited as he set the guitar back on the stand and ran out of the room. I chuckled and got up to follow after him to only be stopped by a soft hand on my shoulder. Looking up, Norman smiled lightly before leaning in and kissing me softly completely taking my breath away. No matter how hard I tried to fight the amount of butterflies this man gave me, it never worked. He made me feel like I was floating. He pulled away and smirked before interlacing our hands together and walking down towards the kitchen. Norman had grilled out cheeseburgers. Mingus already had made himself a plate and was already in the living room eating. I smiled and joined him, Norman not being far behind. When we were done norman wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I lay my head on his chest as we decided to watch tv. Scrolling through the channels, he stops when we notice The Walking Dead is on.

 "I love this episode!" mingus exclaims noticing it as the episode which the prison falls. 

 "Are you kidding me! This is a terrible episode!" I exclaimed lifting my head from Norman's chest.

 Both boys looked at me shocked and a little confused.

 "I don't mean its horrible in like I don't like the show, but Hershel dies and the group gets split!!" I exclaimed causing them both to laugh.

 "Yeah but the governor dies" mingus smiled.

 "That is true, but still!" I groaned and rested my head back in Norman's chest.

 "We can watch something else" norman offered.

 "No, we can watch it" I groaned causing Norman to squeeze me tight as they both laughed.

 About halfway through the episode, I looked up to Norman from his chest and asked, 

"isn't it weird to watch yourself on tv?" 

 he shrugged, "not so much anymore. plus the show is badass and I like watching it from the other side of the camera." 

 I smiled and turned back to the tv as mingus asked, 

"So is she coming to the party sunday?" 

My head shot up and I looked confused, "what party?"

 Norman sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "Well I was gonna ask you later when we were alone, but" he sent a glare to his son who immediately adverted his eyes back to the screen. 

 I chuckled and then he looked back to me, 

"Every premiere night, one of the cast members has a party and we all watch it together. This just so happens to be my turn...wanna come?"

 I smiled widely wanting nothing more to be by his side and watching my favorite show with the cast. My smile immediately dropped when I thought of Gwen. We had never missed a premiere night together and especially since this may be our last one...

 "what's wrong sweetheart?" he asked concerned.

 "oh..umm..i don't think I can" I sighed.

 "why?" he asked. 

 "Gwen and I usually watch premieres together. I can't leave her alone. especially with her rick obsession" I chuckled.

 "why don't you bring her with you?" he asked causing my eyes to widen. 

"Really?" I asked shocked.

 "Of course" he smiled," and i'll make sure Andy is there"

 A smiled spread across my face. This may be our last premiere night together and what a way to end it than with the actual cast. Also with her biggest celebrity crush. I leaned in and kissed him forcefully full of complete happiness. Things seemed to start to fall into place. That once I'm gone everything will be ok. We finished watching the episode and then realized how late it was so he walked me to my car. With a kiss goodnight, I got in my car and made my way back to the condo. A huge wave of relief overflowing me knowing Gwen's dream would come true and I escaped telling Norman the truth.