Kim Jaejoong

You and Jaejoong oppa are walking together at the Han River. Something happens and you get frustrated at him making it turn into an argument.

"Just once! You've never told me that you loved me ever since we started dating 2 years ago!" I yelled.

"Stop yelling! We're in public." He turns his head the other direction.

I say to myself, "Are we even in a relationship?"

I pull our hands apart and he turns back towards me with a surprised look on his face.

"Let's... stop here..." I quietly say.

"What?" His eyes widen.

"We're done..." On the verge of tears, I quickly run away.

When I finally stopped running and crying, it took me awhile but, I realized where I was at. This was where we had our very first date and kiss... the Han River. The memories quickly came rushing in. I hang my head down and a tear falls from my eyes.

When I look up, I see Jaejoong standing far ahead from me, looking at me with sad eyes. I was frozen in place. He started walking towards me. His pace slow at first but then he started to pick up speed.

Once he reached me, he quickly held me by the waist and pulled me in for a kiss. I realized just then that we couldn't live without each other. Another tear falls but this time from both of us.

"미안해... 그리고... 사랑해."  He gently whispers to me.
(I'm sorry...Also... I love you)

Song: Navi - At the Han (한강앞에서)