Park Seo Joon

(Start music when you see "*")

I'm an editor for a fashion magazine company and am still at work finishing up the pages that are going to be published in a few days. It's almost 11 o'clock PM and I'm exhausted so I head into the break room to make some coffee. I yawn and speak to myself while making my coffee. "Everyone's already gone... I'm the only one still working..."
I wasn't paying attention to the coffee and accidentally spilled some onto my right hand, also tipping the cup over onto the floor. "Ah hot!" I quickly turned on the faucet and placed my hand under.

"Are you okay??"
I turned around to see Mr. Park, the boss, who must've ran over because he was panting. "Mr. Park, what are you doing here?"
He didn't answer me and looked at the spilt coffee, the pieces of the broken cup and then at my hand. Right when he saw my hand, he quickly strode over and started examining it. "I-I'm okay."
Suddenly, he lifted me up and set me down onto the counter. "Stay still." He said sternly.
My eyes were wide in surprise, all I did was nod my head and watch him take care of my hand.

After he finished, he bent down and started cleaning up the broken pieces. "I can do that." I said.
Without even looking at me, he continued cleaning and said, "I'll do it so just stay still."
Defeated, I stayed sitting.

When he finished cleaning, he came back to me and said, "Are you okay?"
I smiled and said, "It's not hurting as much thanks to you. Thank you Mr. Park."
"That's a relief." He quietly said to himself.
"Huh?"
"It's nothing. But...you don't have to say my name so formally. It's only us two here, just be your usual self." I nodded my head and then we had a silent pause.
Then he said, "Why are you here so late?"
"Ah! I was working on the magazine. I'm almost done." I hopped off the counter and headed towards my desk, but his hand grabbed onto my free arm and pulled me around to face him.

*Start music here*

His face was so close to mine, it made my heart beat rapidly. I couldn't find the words to say so I stuttered, "I-is there s-something wrong?"
His gaze was so strong, I couldn't help but stare deep into his eyes. I gulped and that made him grin. His smile! Don't do this to me >.<

"I..I should um..get back to work.." I took a step back but he turned me around and I found my back against the wall. Eotteokae~ I felt my face growing hot and was thankful that there wasn't so much lights on in the office right now. But that made things even more awkward too!
He gently took a hold of my chin and said, "You're blushing."

I didn't know how to respond. He smiled and his face slowly inched closer to mine, both of our eyes slowly closing. His nose brushed against mine and then his lips finally fell onto mine. He let go of my chin and brought his hand to the back of my neck with his other hand around my waist. The kiss was tender and sweet, his lips were soft and gentle. I slowly started kissing him back and it made him smile into the kiss.

After a few more kisses, he pulled away, his body still against mine, and said, "I've been wanting to do that for a long time."
"What?" I said confused.
He smiled and said, "You're so slow you know that?" I was still confused and just stared at him blankly. "I've liked you for a long time.. pabo."
I wasn't the only one, it wasn't one-sided. He liked me too. A smile formed on my face and he chuckled. "Finally, took you long enough." He said jokingly.
I quietly laughed to myself and asked him, "Why did I only find out today? You could've let me know sooner."
"Mm... You just never noticed. Like I said, you're slow."
"Well then you must be pretty slow too." This time it was him who looked at me confused. "You only found out now that I liked you too."
He smiled and gave me another kiss, a quick but soft kiss.

Just when we going to kiss again, we heard someone walking down the hallway outside saying, "Gosh I can't believe I lost the papers! I'm gonna die!"
"What do we do?" I whispered to him in panic.
He quickly took my hand and we both ran behind another wall, both of us quietly laughing together. My back was against the wall and he was peeking to see who it was that came in.
"Ah, here it is." The man said while laughing. "I thought I lost them." As soon as he got what he came for, he left.

I burst out laughing and Seo Joon started laughing too. When we both calmed down, he approached me again and wrapped his arm around my waist. He said, "Where were we?"
I smiled and we closed our eyes as his lips found mine. When we pulled away he said, "I think I'm falling more in love with you."

He closed the space in between us and we kissed again.

Song: My Q - Don't Explain (Jealousy Incarnate OST)