Baekhyun (EXO) Part 2

"Say you like me too." After a pause he said, "Don't you? Or was I always just annoying to you?" He said sadly.
Ugh I can't get his words out of my head! The look on his face too... I need to find him!
Before I even finished fixing Chanyeol's hair, I set aside the straightener and quickly ran out of the room.
"Oh! ___! Where are you going??" Chanyeol says.

Out in the hallway, I didn't see Baekhyun anywhere. He likes to go to the roof sometimes! I quickly ran for the stairs and started making my way up.
Arriving to the roof, drenched in sweat, I see Baekhyun standing by the edge with his head in his hands looking disappointed and sad almost. Not being able to stop myself, I run towards him. Noticing me, he turns around and looks at me shockingly.

"____!"

Even though I'm of breath, I try my best to speak, "I'm sorry..I shouldn't have overreacted.. I don't know, it's just.. You're the only one who makes me feel that way and I guess I just-"

Stopping me short, Baekhyun grabs me and pulls me into an embrace, hugging me tightly but softly as if I might break. "You don't have to say anymore. Now I know how you feel." He says.

Pulling away from me to look at my face with wide eyes, he says, "Why are you sweating so much? Did you run up here??"

Embarrassed, I give a slight nod and look at the ground. All of a sudden he laughed, making me confused. He looked at me and said, "You didn't take the elevator?"

Just then, reality hit me right in the face! Why did I run up here?? This isn't a Korean drama!! What's wrong with me?? Aishhhhh... I can feel my face getting red! I just want to crawl into a hole .-.

After laughing, Baekhyun finally says, "You must really like me huh?"
"No, it's just that I-"
He shuts me up by giving me a light kiss. It takes me by surprise but my eyes start to slowly close, letting myself feel his lips on mine.

I will never forget this day, the day where I finally came to realize my love for Baekhyun.

Song: Divorce Lawyer In Love OST - Peppermint Candy