Kyu Jong (SS501)

"Hello? Kyu Jong, it's me! Save me," she said crying into the phone.
"Where are you?!"
"I'm sorry! I should've listened to you! Please help me!"
"Where are you?!?"
"Jamsil Railw- No don't come near me! Leave me alone!!"
*beep beep beep*
"Hello?? ____!!" Frustrated, Kyu Jong threw his phone across the room.

Kyu Jong threw on his black suit jacket and ran to his lockers. He pulled out a gun, checked for ammo, and then rushed out of his apartment.

I'll save you, wait for me.

*Flashback*

You're walking down the street, hand in hand with Jungmin while eating ice cream. Suddenly, a group of gang members approached you guys and bowed.
"What is it?" Jungmin asked.
"Sir, there's an important meeting you have to attend," a man said.
"Right now?" Jungmin glanced at you and saw your worried eyes. Then he said, "Don't worry. It's probably just another business deal okay?" You nodded your head, and he gently and quickly, caressed your cheek with his hand. Turning to the man, Jungmin said, "You. What was your name?"
"It's Kyu Jong sir."
"Kyu Jong..." Jungmin stepped closer to him and whispered quietly enough only for Kyu Jong to hear. "Stay with ___ and watch over her by all means. Understood?"
Kyu Jong bowed his head to say that he understood. Jungmin patted him on the shoulder and left with the rest of the men in the car.

(Kyu Jong's POV)

"Did he tell you to stay and watch over me again?" She asked. I didn't say anything. "It's been more than a week where you've had to watch over me now. I can't believe he still can't remember your name."
I didn't reply, I just respectfully looked at the ground instead.
"Let's go." She said with a warm smile.

I never talked to her, I never walked beside her...all I ever did was watch her from a distance. Maybe that's how I ended up falling in love with her. She would always smile and laugh when talking with others. She was lovely in so many ways where I couldn't understand why she was dating the Mafia leader's son.

We were walking up an empty street, she was probably starting to head home. I walked about 10 feet away from her, just following her footsteps. "Why won't you walk with me?" She suddenly said while turning around to face me. I looked up and we made eye contact. My heart started beating faster so I looked down and didn't say anything. She chuckled, turned back and started walking again while speaking. "Well I guess it was orders right?"

Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind us. She was still talking and didn't notice anything. I glanced back and saw a group of men following us. So I walked a bit faster to catch up with her.
"And then- Oh! You're walking next to me." She said with a big smile.
"We need to go."
"Huh?"
"Please excuse my behavior." I wrapped my left arm around her waist casually and walked as if we were a couple.
"What are you doing-"
I cut her off and said quietly, "There are people following us. Don't turn around." I looked at her and saw the change in her eyes. But nevertheless, she looked at me a nodded.

~~~

It's been about a week and I let ___ stay at my place for safety. The day we ran away from the gang members, I brought her here and left to go speak to Jungmin. Before I knocked on his door, I overheard him and his father talking about using ___ as a hostage and possibly killing her.

~~~

"Stay here and don't go anywhere." I said to her. "Don't get involved with Jungmin any longer."
She was sitting on the edge of the bed that I let her sleep on. She shook her head and said, "Jungmin has nothing to do with this. He can't..."
I looked onto the floor and said, "I'm going out to get some food. I'll be back."

Walking around the connivence store, I tried looking for some of the things that she liked to eat. After paying, I headed out of the store with a smile, hoping that she'd like what I bought.

~~~

"I'm back." When I glanced around, she was no where to be found. I dropped the bag and ran towards the bed to find a note saying:
If you're reading this, don't worry about me. I'm thankful for everything you have done but I believe Jungmin wouldn't do such a thing to me. He'll help. I'm going to go to him and tell him everything so please don't stop me.

"No..." I crumbled the paper up and threw it as hard as I could out of anger. Just then, my phone started ringing.

(Present Day)

I arrived to Jamsil Railway Bridge and saw ___ being held back with a gun pointing at her head by Jungmin. Her mouth was taped, her hands were tied behind her back, and tears were rolling down her cheeks. Everyone was standing there waiting for me.

"Lover boy has now arrived everyone!" Jungmin shouted with humor. "You know you can't leave until you pay the price right?"
I stood there, and looked right at ___. She was shaking her head 'no' as if she knew what my next move was. I looked at her with my eyes crying out "believe in me" and nodded my head. As if she understood, she also nodded and closed her eyes.

Without any hesitation, right away I shot the gun out of Jungmin's hand, shot his leg, and then anyone else who got in the way, all while heading towards her.
"You bastard!" Jungmin cursed. He tried reaching for his gun but then I was already there and stepped on his hand causing him to shout in pain. Then I knocked him out.

I took off the tape from her mouth and took out my knife to unleashed her hands. As soon as her hands were free, I threw the knife at the man coming from behind me. I took her hand and we both ran, ran as far away as possible.

We ended up at the Han River Park and finally stopped running. As soon as she caught her breath, she grabbed a hold of me and pulled me close, wrapping her arms around me.

"You almost died because of me." She said crying.
I was startled from her boldness but hugged her back. "I couldn't help it. I had to go to you."
"No you didn't! Why did you come!" She said pushing me away.
But I pulled her back and planted a kiss on her lips. After a moment, I moved back and said, "That's why."

Requested by @KpopCrazy7

Song: SS501 - Loveya