Crush (Shin Hyo-seob)

As I wake up in the middle of the might, I check the time and it's 4:22 AM. I start feeling really hot and like I need to throw up, so I rushed out of bed and quickly went to the restroom. When I got there, I bent down by the toilet and got ready for what was coming.

I quickly tied my hair right before vomiting into the toilet. Ugh I hate throwing up... Tears were forming in my eyes and it finally stopped. I wiped my mouth and nose with the toilet paper and flushed the toilet as I stood up. I washed my hands and rinsed my mouth before painfully walking back to bed.

I laid down and picked up my phone to call my boyfriend.
"Hello?"
"Jagi.... I'm in so much pain right now..." I said while breathing heavily.
"What's wrong?? Where are you hurting??"
"My stomach... I think I have the flu..."
"I'm on my way! Wait for me!"

I hung up and let the phone fall out of my hands. I curled up into a ball and held my stomach in pain.

~~~

"___! I'm here! Where are you??"
I heard his voice outside my room, panicking. I was in too much pain to speak out loud. I didn't have to do anything though because he ran into my room and to my bed. He leaned over me and felt my forehead with his hand.
"You're not hot, but you're sweating so much. I'll be right back."
I gathered up my strength just to nod my head and he rushed out of my room.

Hyo-seob returned with a small bowl of cold water and a small towel. He wrung the water out and began to wipe the sweat away. Just then, I felt the need to vomit again and quickly sat up. I rushed out of bed and into the bathroom with Hyo-seob following behind me.

I fell onto my knees and held onto the rim of the toilet seat to throw up. Hyo-seob quickly held my hair back for me and rubbed my back. When I finished, he quickly grabbed some toilet paper and helped me wipe my mouth. Without even realizing it, tears rolled down my cheek.

"Here, blow your nose." He held the toilet paper for me and I blew my nose. He threw it into the toilet and helped me up before flushing. "Rise your mouth with water." Then he turned on the water and continued to hold my hair for me as I bent down to gargle some water and then used mouthwash.

When I finished, he helped me get back in bed and made sure I was comfortable. "I'm sorry you had to see that... It must've been really gross..." I said apologetically.
"Don't be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong."

He stroked my head gently and said, "Thank you for calling me. I'll always be here for you, okay?"
"Okay." Tears began to well up in my eyes. I'm so thankful for such a wonderful and caring boyfriend. I'm so glad he's here with me right now.

"I really want to kiss you right now, but I can't. I just threw up and I don't want you to get sick too." I said.
He smiled and almost laughed, "You're able to think about that at a time like this?"
I weakly smiled and then closed my eyes because I was tired.

Just then, I felt something smooth on my forehead and opened my eyes to see him over me planting a kiss on my forehead. He pulled away and said, "I'll do anything and everything....only for you."
My eyes teared up and I smiled. His face came closer to mine and his lips came onto my lips. It only lasted for a short second, but I was happy. AND WORRIED!!

"Yah! What are you going to do if you get sick? And it's gross! I just threw up earlier!"
He smiled and said, "Why? It was just a peck. Do you want to make out? Right now? Hm? Hm?"
I pouted and said, "No! From now on go sit in that chair all the way by the wall."
"No~ I'm staying here." He said cutely.
"Ugh whatever whatever, I'm going to sleep." I gathered up my strength and turned away from him to sleep on my side.

After awhile, he said, "I love you. Get better so I can kiss you properly, okay?"
I gently laughed and said, "I love you too. Thank you for being here with me. Get some rest."
"Mm. Goodnight beautiful."
"Goodnight."

Requested by @IGOT6_Monbebe_Aroha

Song: Crush - Beautiful (Instrumental)