Yoon Kyung Sang

Yoon Kyung Sang's POV

I arrived in the woods at the top of the waterfall, next to the river. I saw her standing there with her back facing towards me so I called out her name. As she turned around, her dark and flawless hair glistened under the moonlight. Her eyes sparkled like the stars. You would instantly fall in love with her with just one glance. She looked like a goddess. Her heart was as pure and as sweet as an angel's.

She smiled at me, and my heart felt as if it were about to fly. "You're here." She said excitedly.
She walked closer to me and said, "I didn't think you would come."
"I'm Yoon Kyung Sang, your best friend for over 10 years now. Of course I'd come."
She smiled, took my hand and said,  "I want to show you something."

We walked along the river and down to the bottom of the waterfall. "Is this what you wanted to show me?" I said.
She just smiled at me and turned towards the waterfall. Lifting her hands up, the water split in half and showed a cave on the other side. My eyes widened and she turned to smile at me. "You finally mastered your powers!" I said happy.
"It's all thanks to your help and support." She suddenly wrapped her arms around me and I became flustered, we were so close. Without realizing it, we weren't on the ground anymore.
"You can fly now too?" I said surprised. She sweetly laughed and we went higher into the night sky.

Nearly inches away from each other, I looked into her loving eyes and gave her a kiss.

Your POV

The sudden kiss shocked me and I lost my concentration in keeping him afloat with me.

"______!" He shouted as he was falling through the sky. I quickly held my hand out and he stopped, barely inches away from the ground. Luckily, we were high enough in the air or else he would've hit the ground by now.

I spun my finger making him levitate higher up into the air, and then flew towards him. "I'm sorry! I was just surprised and I lost my concentration..." I said. Then my mood changed and I hit him.

He looked at me surprised and asked, "What was that for?"

I continued, "Why would you do that! You almost died!!" He chuckled and looked away from me. "Why are you laughing?" I said annoyed.
"I love you ____!" He shouted out into the distance without looking at me. I stayed there, looking at him with tears forming in my eyes. He was smiling ear to ear, but when he saw my expression, his face changed and it was full of worry. "Why are you crying?"
"Stupid..." I hit his chest. "Dumb head... Crazy bastard..."
He laughed and grabbed my hand. "I'm going to kiss you again...so don't let me fall this time."
I couldn't help but smile at his remark.

Before he kissed me, I held his face and pulled him in for the kiss first. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing me back. There we stayed...under the moonlight and the stars together.

Requested by @neo_mint

Song: Gu Family Book OST - 회란초