Jung Il Woo

(Start music when you see "*")

It's my very first day at work and I'm so nervous! I made sure to look my best and now I have to do my best! No mistakes on the first day!

When I arrived up to the 10th floor, I didn't know where to go from there. I stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hallway.
"Is it this way?"
Just then I saw someone walking ahead of me while looking at their tablet. Okay, just this one time you will ask a question. I quickly walked up to that person and asked, "Excuse me, do you know where I could find Mr. Jung's office?"

The man stopped walking and looked up before turning his head to look at me. Oh wow...he's handsome but intimidating...
"What do you need?"
"Um...I was trying to find Mr. Jung...?"
"You're looking at him." He said back.

My eyes grew wide and I quickly bowed over and over again in apology. "I'm so sorry! I'm new here and I was trying to find my way around!"
I stayed in my bow and didn't look up.
"Follow me." He suddenly said.
I hesitantly looked up and saw him already walking away. I quickly followed after him and we made our way to his office.

~~~
*Start music here*

After a full week of working here, it actually wasn't so bad. My co-workers were really helpful and nice. Mr. Jung on the other hand was still very intimidating. I have rarely ever seen him smile throughout this whole week. At least he isn't a psycho boss.

I waited in front of the elevator to head home. When the doors opened, I saw Mr. Jung inside and on his tablet. I bowed and walked inside.
"Heading home?" He asked.
I turned to him and saw that he was still looking at his tablet. "Yes..."
"I'll give you a ride."
"N-no, it's okay!"
"It's already late. You shouldn't be going home by yourself at this time."
Never glancing at me even once, he walked out of the elevator as soon as it arrived to the 1st floor. I'll just quietly walk the other way.

When I turned left, I was suddenly grabbed by the back of my jacket and pulled along to the right. Ugh....he caught me...

As he drove me home, I couldn't help myself from constantly stealing glances at him.
"Might as well just gape over me instead of stealing glances." He suddenly spoke.
"I-I-I wasn't!"
For the first time ever, I heard him chuckle and I quickly looked from the corner of my eyes to see a small smile on his face. Without even realizing it, my heart was beating quicker and now I did gape over him.

"Let's have dinner tomorrow night." He suddenly said.
Man... He's good at speaking out of nowhere- Wait what?!
"Unless you don't want to." He continued.
"N-no! I do!" I accidentally said that a litttleeeee too extra, but it made him smile again. And I did gape over him once again.
"Okay, tomorrow it is."

Without even realizing it, we arrived at my house. When I stepped out of the car, he rolled down the window and said, "See you tomorrow ___."
He didn't speak formally...! Do I do that too? What do I do? He said my name!
"From now on when we're alone together, call me by my name, okay?"
My heart fluttered as I slowly nodded my head. "Goodnight...Jung Il Woo..."
A very small smile grew onto his face and he cleared his throat before waving goodbye and driving off.
Why is my heart beating so fast?

Requested by @bulttarone

Song: V.A. - 첫출근 (Introverted Boss OST)