Gongchan Ft. Jinyoung & Baro (B1A4)

"___-ah~!" Jinyoung shouted from across the school hallway. 
I looked up from my book and smiled as I waved hi to him. Just then, Cha Sun Woo (Baro) ran out of the classroom and pushed Jinyoung out of the way and into the wall.
"Hi ___!" He shouted with a wave.
I chuckled and waved at him too.

He walked to me with happy steps but was pushed away by Jinyoung. They began pushing each other away and holding each other back from getting to me. I laughed and shook my head. 

"___-ah. Ready?" 

I looked at Gongchan next to me and nodded my head. We walked towards the cafeteria together and I glanced back once more, laughing. 

After awhile Sun Woo asked, "Oh, where'd she go?" 
They were head locking each other as they looked towards the direction I took off. Then they looked at each other and pushed each other away.

~~~

"Here you go." Gongchan finished stirring my bibimbap and placed it in front of me.
"Hehe thank you~" I said cutely.

Just before I was going to take a bite, Jinyoung and Sun Woo roughly appeared and sat in front of us. They looked at each other. "Why are you here?" Sun Woo asked as he elbowed Jinyoung.
"Why are you here?"
They began elbowing each other while arguing. Gongchan and I just looked at each other and quietly laughed. He nudged his head to the side, signaling for us to leave. We both quietly got out of our seats while talking our lunch boxes and left.

"Just leave already!" Jinyoung shouted.
Everyone turned to look at them. Just then, Sun Woo looked at the spot where I was just sitting at earlier. 
"She's gone..."
"Again?" Jinyoung whined and stomped his foot. "It's all your fault!"
"My fault?!"

~~~

After school, I was walking around the soccer field waiting for Gongchan. 

I heard footsteps running towards me and turned around to see Gongchan. He smiled and said, "Sorry, did you wait long?"
I shook my head, "No, you came just on time."
He smiled and planted a gentle kiss on my forehead.

Sun Woo was about to call out your name but saw Gongchan place a kiss on your forehead. "What's this?" he asked himself.
"Yah! Cha Sun Woo you basta-" Before Jinyoung finished his sentence, he saw you with Gongchan on the soccer field. "What's this...?" he asked Sun Woo.
"I think...they're dating..."

They both turned to look at you two again and saw Gongchan kiss you.
Jinyoung fell to the floor and cried as you two walked away. "No... no no no no nooooo!"

"This can't be happening..." Sun Woo said.

"This is the reality boys~" 
Jinyoung and Sun Woo jumped in surprise and turned in the direction of the voice. It was Kim Seul Gi. 

She poked Sun Woo's forehead, "Aigoo!" and then bent down to poke Jinyoung's forehead. "Aigoo!" She stood up and crossed her arms. "You poor poor souls." She sighed, "Ah...so pitiful..."

Then she walked away and left them there in confusion. 
"Are we pitiful? Why are we so pituful?" Sun Woo asked.
"I don't know..." Jinyoung said as he scratched his head. 

Requested by @bulttaoreone

Song: V.A. - Obesity Clinic (Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo OST)