Lee Joon Gi

*Alarm ringing*

Is it time to wake up already? I reach over and hit the alarm clock off as I sit up in bed while stretching my arms out. I let out a huge yawn and pull the sheets off as I head over to the bathroom to get ready.

One look into the mirror made me jump and scream.
"Why is my hair like this??" My hair was tangled, knotted and puffy. You can't even begin to describe how it exactly looked like. It was horrible, a complete mess! I leaned in closer to the mirror and began brushing my hair. "Ow! Ow! This isn't going to work."

I struggled to take the brush out and took 10 minutes until I finally did. "Ugh...I'll just shower..."

~~~

After the shower, my hair was back to normal, unknotted. "Thank you conditioner~!"
*Ring ring*
"Oh! My phone!" I speed walked into my bedroom and picked up my phone on the bed.
"Hello?"
"___ are you ready?"
"N-"
"I'll be there in 15 minutes okay? See you then!" He hung up.

"What do I do? I only have 15 minutes!"
I ran to my closet and looked through all of my clothes. I held clothes in front of the mirror over and over again until I finally found something to wear. "Perfect." Little did I know that all of my clothes were thrown all over my room.

I grabbed my purse and headed out into the living room right when the doorbell rang. I headed over and opened the door to see Je-Hoon oppa.

He smiled when his eyes fell on me and said, "Why are you so dressed up?"

I giggled and took his arm. "Where are we going?"
"You'll see." He smiled at me.

~~~

We arrived at a cafe to get drinks. We ordered our coffee and sat down. "I'm going to go to the restroom. I'll be right back." He smiled and then left.
As soon as he left, his phone on the table began to ring. I picked it up and saw the name Park Soojin. I wonder who this is?

I answered the phone and before I could say anything they spoke, "Oppa~ Hurry up~ I miss you so much already~! You didn't forget about what we talked about right? You're going to break-up with her right?"
B-break up with me...? My heart felt like dropping and tears began to swell in my eyes.
"Hello? Oppa? Did you forget what we talked about just last ni-" Her voice cut off when the phone was snatched out of my hands. I looked up and saw Je-Hoon with a troubled and annoyed expression.

"Oppa... You were cheating on me?" I said in disbelief.
He sighed and looked away.
A tear rolled down my cheek and I asked, "Why? What did I do?"
"___-ah..." He tried to hold onto my hand but I moved it and stood up.
"Why were you cheating on me?" I said a litter louder.
"People are looking. Let's go talk somewhere else."
"I don't want to! Tell me why you were cheating on me! For how long?"
He hesitated and said, "F-five months....?"
I laughed in disbelief and repeated, "5 months?"
"Let's go." He grabbed onto my wrist but I shook it off.
"Why? What did I do wrong? If you told me, I could've changed it!"
"You can't change it!" He yelled back. "You're just not... attractive anymore..."
More tears ran down my cheeks as I stood there, looking at him with complete hatred and remorse. "We dated for two years ever since you asked me to be your girlfriend and you cheated on me because I'm not pretty?"
"Let's go talk somewhere else." He grabbed my arm and I tried shaking it off but his grip grew tighter.

"Let her go."
We both turned towards the voice and saw a man glaring at Je-Hoon. He was holding Je-Hoon's arm with his right hand and iced coffee in the other.
"Who the hell are you?" Je-Hoon asked as he let my arm go.
"What about you?" The mysterious man replied calmly.
"I'm her boyfriend!"
"I thought you were a cheater." He turned to me and asked, "Is he not?"
"He is..." I said as I glared at Je-Hoon.
"J-jagi, what are you saying?" Je-Hoon said.

"Let's go." The mysterious man said gently with his hand outreached for me to take. I didn't have to think twice until I took his hand. We began to walk out of the cafe until Je-Hoon grabbed my arm and said, "Where are you going?"
"Here." The mysterious man said quietly while handing me his iced coffee.
A smile formed on my face as I took the cup. The man took the cover off and I turned around to throw it at Je-Hoon's face.
"Gah!"

I turned back to the man and we both laughed as we ran out of the cafe hand in hand.

*Play this song when the other song finishes*

His POV

We came to a stop by a crosswalk and let go of each other's hands. She was still laughing and it made me continue laughing too until she suddenly began to cry and wail. I looked at her in complete shock.

"Are you crying?" I panicked and spoke to myself, "What do I do?" I ran my hands through my hair and began to panic even more. "It's okay..." I was about to pat her on the back until she did a complete 180.

She stopped crying and wailing and began to angrily speak. "You cheated on me huh!? Well, we'll see about that! I don't need you!"

I couldn't help but laugh and she glared at me, making me cough and quickly lose my smile. "I wasn't laughing." I quickly said.

She glared at me once more before storming off. "W-wait!" I yelled after her. "She's still the same," I chuckled to myself before running next to her.

I walked by her side and asked, "What's your name?"
She ignored me and kept on walking.
I walked backward in front of her and said, "My name is Lee Joong Gi."
She still didn't reply so I stood still and she ran into my chest. I chuckled as she slowly looked up at me. She jumped away and asked, "W-what do you want?"
"Mm... A refund for my coffee?" I said.
"You gave me that coffee!"
"Exactly!"
"That doesn't make sense..." She pouted.
"Exactly!" I repeated.
She huffed and tried to walk past me but I stepped in front of her, blocking her path again.
"I'll help you," I said with my hands clasped behind my back.
"With what?" She looked at me cautiously.
"With getting back at that bastard of course."
"How...?" She slowly said.
"Let's go on a date."

Requested by @1DAasthaKamboj

Songs:
Kim Min Seung - Kung Kung Kung (She Was Pretty OST)
Kim Min Seung - Thumping (Piano cover)