Chanyeol (EXO)

His POV

"Do you even love me?" I asked her roughly.
"Why would you even ask that?" She spoke with a broken voice and had tears forming in her eyes.

I came home late at night slightly drunk after a dinner with my company. Some of the girls kept saying that she was only with me because I was a star. I knew that it wasn't true, but the more I got drunk, the more it crossed my mind.

"Ahh...is it because I'm famous? You came to me because I was a star?" I asked her.
She smacked me across the face and broke down into tears. "How can you say that?"

I looked up at her and saw her crying. It broke my heart and I regretted saying those words. She continued, "Do you know how hard it already is for me because I'm dating you? I still continued to stay by your side after all these years because I loved you....like a fool...."

After saying that, she turned around and rushed out of the house. No matter how much I wanted to run after her, my feet stayed glued to the ground.

~~~

My eyes shot open as I woke up from my terrible dream. I was sweating and my heart was rapidly beating. I quickly turned and looked to my left to make sure she was still sleeping by my side.

Seeing that she was still there with me and sleeping peacefully made me calm down. I sighed feeling relieved and whispered, "The dream was so real...I thought you left me again..."

I leaned on my arm to support myself as I looked at her. I gently and softly moved her hair away from her face. "I love you."

Just then she stirred and I lifted up my hand so I wouldn't wake her. She turned her back towards me and I softly smiled. "Goodnight." I laid back down and turned away from her as I was about to cry.

Suddenly, I felt her arms wrap around my waist as she hugged me from behind. Her head leaned against my back and she said, "Don't cry."
The back of my shirt became slightly wet. It must've been from her tears.

It surprised me and I turned around in bed to look into her eyes. "Sorry, did I wake you up?"
She smiled and wiped my tears away with her gentle hands and said, "I won't leave you. So don't dream those dreams...and don't cry."
I scooted closer to her and held her in my arms. She hugged me back and her head was leaning against my heart, listening to my heartbeat.

"I love you too," she said as she snuggled closer to me.

Requested by @qudrat027

Song: Chanyeol - Hug Me