Lee Seung Gi

(Play music when you see "*")

"Hey!" I rushed out of my house to see Seung Gi when he texted me saying that he was outside. When he turned around, his eyes widened. I chuckled and spun a few times to show off my outfit. "You like?"
"You're beautiful ___."
He was smiling but...something seemed off. I brushed it off and said, "Thank you~ Anyways, why'd you come all the way over here?"
"I was working around this area and thought I'd give you a ride. I heard that you were going on a date with your ex-boyfriend, right?"
"Oh yeah, my best friend planned it out without my consent and told me to dress up. She's also going to pick me up any moment now, but thanks for the offer!"

Just then, a flashy red car drove by and stopped in front of my house. We both turned around to look. As the window rolled down, I saw my ex, Joon, driving instead of my best friend.
"Hi ___!" Joon waved from the driver's seat and I smiled back.
Under my breath, I quietly spoke to Seung Gi without moving my lips, "I'm gonna kill her." I faked a laugh and then turned my back towards the car. "Sorry, but I gotta go now. See you later!"

*Start music here*

"If I told you to stay.....would you not go?"
I froze in my steps and very slowly turned around. I looked up at him and his expression seemed solemn. There was a part of me that wanted him to tell me to stay but just then, he smiled and laughed. He walked to me and ruffled up my hair.
"I'm just kidding, go have fun on your date!"
I sighed. Of course, he was just joking... A part of me felt disappointed and for some reason sad. I forced a smile and nodded my head. Then he removed his hand and walked away to his car.

As he was walking away, I slowly made my way to Joon's car. I opened the door but before I got in, I glanced at Seung Gi's back. As he got into his car, I looked away and got into Joon's car.
"Ready?" He asked me.
I nodded my head and smiled as I put the seatbelt on.

***

As we were making our way to the restaurant, thoughts about Seung Gi kept flying through my mind. The way he looked at me before he smiled and ruffled up my hair. The way he looked like when he walked away. I grasped my heart and took a deep breath before pushing the thought away, and looked out the window.

All of a sudden, a white car cut in front of us and blocked our way. Joon quickly stepped on the brakes and honked at the car.
"Yah!!" Joon shouted out the window.
Huh? That looks like... Before I even finished my thoughts, Seung Gi stepped out of the white car and strode over to my side.
"Oh! It's that guy again!"
Seung Gi opened my door and unbuckled my seat belt before taking my hand and pulling me out of the car.
"Seung Gi-!"

He pulled me to his car and opened the door for me. "Get in."
Not arguing back, I obediently went in his car and sat down.
Joon got out of his car and yelled, "H-hey! You can't just do that!"
Seung Gi ignored him and walked around to get into the driver's seat. He turned the engine on and drove off.

After thirty minutes passed, he still hasn't said anything. He just kept driving and driving. Not being able to take the silence anymore, I clenched my teeth and said, "What are you doing...?"
He ignored me and I shouted, "What's with you?!"

He puffed and automatically pulled over. He quickly put the car on park and yelled, "I like you ___!"
I was speechless, no words were coming out of my mouth. Even my mind went blank. Furious, he smacked the wheel and the car honked. He opened his door and took a step outside, closing the door behind him.
"H-he....what....?"

Before I knew it, my car door opened and I turned to see Seung Gi. He quickly leaned towards me and his lips came onto mine as his right hand held the back of my neck, bringing me in closer to deepen the kiss. Surprisingly, I didn't push him away and slowly closed my eyes.

After the kiss, he pulled away and spoke gently as he repeated himself, "I like you ___."
I smiled and threw my hands onto his cheeks to pull him back for another kiss. This time he was the shocked one. He quickly smiled into the kiss and then kissed me back, making me also break into a smile.

Requested by @LydiaVanessaSerrano

Song: Love Knots (Marriage Not Dating OST)