Song Joong Ki

It hurt me so much, to the point where it felt like I couldn't breathe.
I didn't want to let you go but that's just how it was meant to be.
The memories of you and me will never leave.
But please don't forget and start ignoring me.
Just always know that I will always love you.

Joong Ki and I have loved each other throughout our high school years. Both of us were too afraid to tell each other so it was never brought up. Finally seniors, fate so happened to bring us together the day after his birthday. We loved each other so much but it just wasn't meant to be. My parents were against us because we were just too different. I'm that rich daughter who has a reputation to hold. He's your average guy with nothing to his name. I don't care if he's rich or not, I love him. This is that kind of love that is real but you know can't happen. I didn't want us to go through all the pain of holding onto a thin rope filled with thorns.

Even though we aren't dating, we would hold hands and do everything a normal couple would do.

*Flashback* (At a park)
"I really want to kiss you." Joong Ki said.
"Aniya~"
"I want to be your first kiss."
"Geumanhae." I said sadly.
He stopped walking and pulled my hand, making me turn around and stand right in front of him. "I'm gonna kiss you." He said with his hands around my waist.
Frozen in my spot, I stared at his lips while he inched closer and closer towards me. Right when our lips were about to touch, I couldn't help but start laughing. Confused, Joong Ki stands up straight and says, "Why are you laughing?"
"It's nothing." I said giggling. I don't know why I started laughing. Maybe because I was nervous?
As he inched closer again, his lips finally touched mine but soon after, I started laughing once again.
"Yah~" He said a bit annoyed and embarrassed.
"I can't do this." I said laughing.
Just then, he pulled me closer and kissed me passionately, not letting me go this time. Slowly, I closed my eyes and felt his soft and warm lips on mine.
Pulling away from each other, he said, "I love you ___."
*End of flashback*

During our two months, we went to an amusement park together, and hung out on campus with each other. But then again, we both didn't want our friends to know either. Sooner or later our friends found out. Then more people began to find out. This was a huge bomb to me because we weren't dating. And what if we just completely stopped one day...? All of these unnecessary thoughts kept running through my head. One day, it all came into my head so bad...

*Flashback*
After school, Joongki and I decided to meet up. Sadly walking towards him, I force a small smile as he grabbed both of my hands. "What's wrong?" He gently asked.
"We...have to stop..." I said while looking at the ground. I could feel my tears forming.
"So that's your answer?" He sadly says.
"I really love you, but we just can't..."
He nods his head and stares at the ground.
"You don't have anything to say?" I gently ask.
He shakes his head and holds me in his arms as if he was never going to hold me ever again. Holding back the tears, I wrap my arms around him for the last time.
*End of flashback*

*Present day*
I miss him. He was my best friend. My very first love. I miss being with him and doing everything together. But now he doesn't even talk to me, he just ignores me and goes his own way. Maybe it's because it's awkward for him or maybe he's already moved on... I don't blame him, it was my fault...

*After school*
I was walking to the bus until I saw Joongki standing straight ahead of me, also looking at me. We both started walked towards each other and it made me feel so nervous! I wanted him to just grab my hand and never let go but that didn't happen. Our shoulders nearly brushed against each other's and he just kept walking. I stopped and turned around to watch him go. "This really is the end..." I said to myself. Sadly, I turned back around and kept walking.
"We're really done huh..." Joongki said while watching me walk away. "I love you..." He sadly turned around and walked away.

I ended up walking to a park and couldn't hold it in any longer. The pain was overpowering and my tears started to fall uncontrollably. I clutched my chest to try and stop my heart from hurting but it didn't help. I cried like a child. My heart felt like it was being ripped out of my chest and torn into a million pieces. I fell onto my knees and stayed there crying all by myself.
"I miss you..so much.. I'm sorry.."
As if I couldn't breathe, I struggled to take a few breaths and cried even more.

Song: Ami - Hurts Down to My Bones