Ji Chang Wook

Ji Chang Wook barged into the penthouse and stormed towards the woman sitting on the couch.
"Where is she?" Ji Chang Wook said with his teeth clenched.
A smirk formed on her face as she spoke before taking a sip of her wine, "You came..."
Loosing his patience, he yelled, "Where is she?!"
He saw her slightly twitch but she remained calm and said, "Why don't you forget about her and go back to how thing were before you left me?"
He strode towards her and forcefully placed his hands onto the chair's arms, bent down to her level and glared straight into her eyes, "If anything happens to her," he leaned closer to her ears, "you'll die by my hands."
He got up and strode out of the room but stopped when she said, "If I can't have you, no one can."
He didn't bother facing her again and continued to leave the room. She whispered to herself as a tear rolled down her cheek. "You'll regret leaving me..."

***

"____!" Ji Chang Wook arrived to the empty construction site and began to look for you.
A few guys came out and charged towards him but he quickly had them laying on the ground, knocked out, in just a couple of seconds. He ran inside the building and ran into a bigger group of more men who were carrying wooden sticks, ready to attack.
"Aish, you guys are just waiting my time." He quietly said under his breath.
"Get him!" A man yelled.
They all charged towards Ji Chang Wook but he fought back as hard as he could.

He passed all of them and came to a place where he saw you sitting in a chair with your hands tied and mouth taped shut.
"___!!" He yelled.
You tried shouting out to warn him that it was a trap but it was already too late. He began to run to you but was stopped when a group of men came in front of him. There were too much this time and he slowly began to lose his strength. A wooden stick hit him on the back of his head and he struggled to stay conscious. He shook his head and kept blinking his eyes while trying to fight those who charged towards him. He was getting too dizzy and they hit his legs, making him fall onto his knees. They kicked him onto the floor and his last glance towards you saw you crying and being forcefully dragged away.

He saw a pair of red heels walking towards him and the woman bent down to hold his face. She harshly turned his head towards her and said in a cold voice, "What did I say? If I can't have you, no one can." Her evil smile faded away as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Bastard..." She forcefully shoved his head away, and he grunted in pain.

***

"What if I disappeared one day? What would you do?" You asked while leaning onto his chest in bed.
"First of all, you wouldn't disappear." He said.
"And how do you know that?" You playfully replied.
"Because I'll always keep you safe and by my side. You stick onto me just like rice anyways."
You laughed and he wrapped his other arm around you as you two snuggled closer to each other. "Of course, I'll have you by my side. Always."
"Always." He repeated.
He gave you a kiss on your forehead as you fell asleep in his arms.

I'm sorry for not being able to keep my promise... I love you...

Requested by @-cyphertae

Song: V.A. - Change (Innocent Man OST)