Daesung (Big Bang)

(Start music when you see "*")

I was backstage Big Bang's concert, helping out wherever I was needed. But at the same time, I was also watching their concert. Taeyang just finished his solo stage and it was now Daesung's turn.

"Hey there ____."
I turned towards the voice and saw Choi Seung-hyun (otherwise known as T.O.P) standing there. "Oh, hi! Good luck on your stage~ You're going next right?"
"Yep! I was supposed to perform already but your boyfriend beat me to it." He said jokingly.
"Yah~ He's not my boyfriend!" I lightly hit him on the arm.
He laughed but then his face grew a bit serious and he said, "I was going to confess to you too but I guess he did it first huh."
I looked at him surprised and quietly said, "How did you know?"
He quickly smiled, "Don't worry, I know you like him so it wouldn't work out for me anyways. But..."
He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek before standing up straight again and scratching the back of his head. "I probably shouldn't have done that but it's the only chance I'll get before you guys begin dating. See you around." He waved goodbye and turned to leave towards the dressing rooms. I stood there, dumbfounded while watching him walk away.

Awhile later, Daesung came from on stage and didn't even glance at me.
"Daesung-ah-"
"Oh hi." He said as if he was uninterested.
"What's wrong? Why are you like that?"
He shook his head and said, "Nothing."
"Did something happen out on stage??"
"No, backstage."

*Start music here*

Ahh... He's jealous ;)
"Was it the kiss on the cheek Seung-hyun oppa gave me?" I said slyly.
"Psh no!" He crossed his arms and looked away.
I laughed and quickly said, "Oh so you did see and is not jealous because you don't care that he gave me a kiss on the cheek, right?"
He turned towards me confused and said, "Wait say that again... It didn't make sense."
I laughed and said, "Don't worry~ I already listened to your confession earlier before you went on stage didn't I?" He ignored me and I got annoyed. "Fine..." You obviously don't know my feelings. -.-
I turned my heel and began walking away. "W-where are you going?" He called out.

He chased after me and grabbed onto my wrist, turning me around. "What??" I said a little too loudly.
He cleared his throat and slowly let go of my hand. "I- It's just-............Fine! I was jealous!"
I scoffed and said, "Like I didn't know."
I turned to leave but he grabbed onto me again and turned me back around. This time, he pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me, locking my arms under his and giving me a sly grin.
"Let go~!" I said while trying to break free from his grasp.

He kept his eyes on me and then suddenly his lips were on mine. My squirming stopped and I looked at him with wide eyes. He pulled back with a smile and quickly kissed me again, and again, and again.
"What are you doing?" I said with a small laugh.
"I'm sorry~" he shook me cutely in his arms, "for making you annoyed."
I scoffed even though I was feeling a little happier again and said, "Let go~! You're not gonna let go?" He quickly kissed me again and I felt my cheeks flush. "Psh..."

"Can I kiss you longer this time?" He asked cutely.
"Well..." I looked away and slightly puckered my lips, just slightly!
He chuckled and I slowly looked at him, making both of us burst into laughter. Then he slowly lowered his head and our lips came together in a kiss.

I kissed him back and he loosened his arms around me so I could wrap them around his neck. It wasn't long before we heard an exaggerated cough and pulled away from each other to look at the person who coughed. Seungri oppa was there with his hands covering his mouth, and everyone else who was nearby was also staring.

I laughed nervously and embarrassed as I slowly let my arms down to my side.
"Yah~" Daesung's wined at me, disappointed that I let go of him.
I embarrassingly laughed while looking at everyone and hit his arm. I smiled and spoke without moving my lips, "Ah so embarrassing... It's all your fault." I secretly glared at him before hiding my face and turning to leave. Daesung, not understanding the situation, grabbed onto my arm and said, "Where are you going?"
I shook his hand off before quickly rushing away. Daesung chased after me while calling out my name."____! Wait for me!"

"Aigoo..." Seungri shook his head and walked away.

Requested by @2016keicry

Song: Going to Meet You (Heartstrings OST)