Taeyong (NCT)

"Excuse me! Sorry!"
"Yah! Watch where you're going!" A man yells at me.
"I'm sorry!"
I'm riding my bike through the streets trying to get to school before being late to class. I'm pedaling as fast and as safely I could. Luckily there's not a lot of people out today.

Coming to a crosswalk, I turned my bike left and almost ran into someone. "Move out of the way!" I politely yelled. I don't think he heard me because of his earbuds but he turned around just in time to see me coming straight towards him. He dodged me and fell onto the ground but his backpack flew off his shoulder and smacked me off my bike.

"Ow, ow, ow..." I sat up from the floor and rubbed my hands together as I looked at my knees. My right knee was bleeding and my palms were scratched. Ugh, if only I wasn't wearing my school uniform I'd be okay... I glanced at him to find him already standing up and brushing himself off.
"Are you okay? Sorry." I said apologetically.
He glanced at me and nodded his head before picking up his backpack. I got up while picking up my bike and hopped on. "Sorry but I'm in a rush. I'll be going now."

~~~

I arrived to school and locked my bike before rushing towards the entrance of the building. I turned the corner but quickly stopped and went back to hide behind the wall. Coach Park is there! What do I do?? He was disciplining the students who were late by making them do planks right in front of the entrance. I do not like planks and I will not do planks, thank you very much.
"What do I do now?" I whispered to myself.
I peeked around the corner again and when I turned back to hide, a student walked past me. Oh! It's him! I quickly grabbed onto his backpack and yanked him out of sight from coach and next to me.
"Who's there?" The coach yelled.
"Aww crap, he saw!" I cursed under my breath. I turned to the student and quickly said, "I need your help. You're a new student right? I've never seen you here before and this is really sudden but please help me. Just go along with what I do okay? I'm giving you a tour of the school because you're new and the teacher asked me to. What's your name?" I looked at his name tag and read it out loud, "Lee Taeyong. Okay! Ready? Follow me!"

We stepped out from behind the wall and I began talking, "And this is where most off the students like to hang out during lunch." I pretended that I only saw the coach now and said, "Oh hello coach." I turned back to Taeyong and said, "This is our PE teacher and the boys basketball coach, Mr. Park."
Taeyong stayed quiet and simply bowed his head. Coach Park looked at me suspiciously and said, "Miss ___, you're not in trouble again right?"
I gasped and said, "Coach! I'm giving our new student a tour of the school!"
The coach finally turned his attention to the new student and asked, "Oh you're new? What's your name?"
Taeyong simply nodded his head and answered, "Lee Taeyong." I'm sweating so much right now!
"Do you know her?" Coach asked, pointing at me.
I looked at Taeyong, trying to send him messages telepathically and he replied, "No... It's my first time meeting her."
(0.0)
"Aha!" Coach shouted while pointing his finger at me and smiling his evil smile.
My eyes grew wide and I was about to explain until Taeyong spoke again. "I am a new student so shouldn't this be our first meeting?"
The coach's smile wiped off his face and it was my turn to smirk. I cleared my throat and said, "Well coach, we really must be going now. See you around!"
We walked off and left coach standing there deep in thought.

I walked inside the building with Taeyong following behind. Once we were safe, I threw my fists up in the air and silently exclaimed, "Oh yes! Haha! I got in! Take that coach!"

When I turned around, I saw Taeyong standing there watching at me. I froze. Aish... So embarrassing... I cleared my throat and stood up straight. "We didn't get to formally introduce ourselves earlier. My name is ___, a senior." I said calmly.
"Lee Taeyong, senior."
"Oh! We're the same age then! Nice to meet you!"
He chuckled and looked down.
"Oh, why are you laughing?"
"Nothing." He began to walk away.
I quickly followed and walked next to him. "Why~?"
He suddenly stopped walking and looked down at me. After a small pause he smiled and said, "I like you. I think we'll be good friends."
I was taken aback by his words and his smile. His smile was amazing. No, spectacular! The way his eyes glowed when he smiled was just...wow...
I snapped out of it and said cockily, "You're not so bad yourself."
He looked down at me and once we made eye contact, we both burst out laughing.
"Sooooo you wanna show me the way to the office after we stop by the nurse? A real tour this time." He said.
I looked at him confused and said, "Why the nurse's office?"
He pointed at my legs with a pained expression and said, "Your knee is still bleeding."
I looked down and saw the bleeding knee that I forgot about. "Oh..."
"Lead the way." He said with his killer smile.
I chuckled and said in my best English, "Follow follow me!"
He laughed and we walked alongside each other to the nurse's office.

And that's how I met my future husband, Lee Taeyong.

Requested by @KpopCrazy7

Song: Weight Lifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo OST - Various Artists Instrumental